[10] A Letter From Natsumi

I get excited when people comment on my book, I really appreciate it!

~

Bakugo sat down at his table at the dorms. Reading the paper sent to him by that blue haired guy over and over again.

'That's just it... Not a single thing about Makoto. Just what kind of color the he glows when certain things are met.'

Bakugo glanced to the side. 'There's always black light messages, right?'

The paper didn't have any, and his time is wasted.

Bakugo plopped on his bed unfulfilled, and decided to go to sleep.

He didn't notice Ashido was knocking on his door after that.

•The Next Day•

Bakugo stood in front of his door, finding a letter that was meant for him on the floor..

Good thing it wasn't a school day today.

Bakugo took the letter off the ground and sat on his chair, opening the letter.

It revealed a folded piece of paper and an small picture of what looks like a—

And his ring glowed a bit, and made a small sound.

"Makoto?" The gem didn't respond, but he can vaguely feel that Makoto's there, somewhere.

Bakugo unfolded the piece of paper and read it's contents.

'Dear Makoto's wielder, Katsuki.

A word of advice, please don't use the ring too much or you'll suffer fatal injuries, I heard that you experienced it firsthand.

After you excessively use Makoto, you will no longer be able to talk to them for a few days, and you can't use any of their power as well.

If you heard a small sound coming from the gem, you've leveled up! At least, that's what my parents told me.

They didn't exactly tell what benefits you earn for the first level up, but I can safely say for sure you got stronger. Best of luck to you.

-From your bookstore cashier
Natsumi Hamasaki'

Bakugo put down the letter of advice. He won't be talking with Makoto for a few days?

Bakugo looked at the time, it was 8:00 a.m., and he can somewhat feel that Deku would go out today.

Bakugo looked at the paper again. He swore he can feel Makoto say 'Flip it!'. He wonders why.

He flipped it. It read;

'I was wrong, you gain some sort of power that raises your instinct. If you see this, then it's working or you're just bored.'

He stared at the sentence blankly, and folded it. Putting it on his drawer.

Bakugo decided to go out today, he doesn't know why but he has to for some reason, so he dressed up, and went out of the school.

~

Next chapter will be in (mostly) Izuku's perspective!