[5] Bakugo Wants His OTP To Happen!

Since someone other than my BFF apparently voted... This is dedicated to them.

°•°•°•°•°

Another shitty morning, another day in class.

Someone better shut up or else he might blow someone's head off. That guy, 'Natsumi' was pissing him off! That fucking ring wouldn't come off his finger now. What luck.

It wouldn't be bad if he made some of his ships come true...

He was 20 minutes early, most of his classmates are here. He noticed something was odd.

When Izuku entered, his ring had glowed a soft pink hue. Damn, his best friend had a crush in this room, but who... Oh.

Izuku had been looking at Todoroki. Holy shit...

'Mina, are you seeing this??'

'Huh-what-WHERE!?'

'IT'S SEMI-OFFICIAL! DEKU LIKES TODOROKI!'

'KYAAAA!'

"Ashido, Bakugo, please refrain from telepathic communication between you two." Eraserhead had shown up in class. How did he know that we were doing that!?

"A scientist and a mechanic had invented this device that will trace telepathic communication between two people, and then trace what they were saying-" Eraserhead had a small device in his hand. He didn't hear the rest of what he's saying.

Today, he found out that Deku likes someone in this damned classroom, that's GREAT news. Now let's see about icy-hot here-

Mother fucked was looking at him. Not at Deku but him.

What are you looking at you pussy? Bakugo made sure that his bloodlust was crystal clear to that bastard.

He'll have to make it happen the hard way. TodoDeku would happen, TodoDeku WILL HAPPEN! I SWEAR ON IT!

Just have to know their compatibility-

"Bakugo! If you are paying attention, what did I just say?"

"The thing about using that device to shut the telepathic communication down."

"You are still paying attention, now you guys do your thing until next period..." Eraserhead had retreated to his yellow sleeping bag.

... That wasn't him... Nor did he say those words... (His ring tightened.)

He felt someone stare at the back of his head. Half n' half bastard still at it again...!

He's uncomfortable just sitting in his seat. Damn it Todoroki, LOOK AT MY CINNAMON ROLL OF A BEST FRIEND GODDAMN IT!

Katsuki made sure that his thoughts are can be guessed by Icy-Hot over there.

=====

'HE LIKES YOU ICY HOT! LOOK AT IZUKU FOR FUCKS SAKE!'

Todoroki heard a voice inside his head. He knew it definitely wasn't his.

It also sounded like Katsuki-

'Don't you fucking dare utter another damn word...'

===

Bakugo swore that the guys' doesn't get his message.

He decided to tell Mina his plans for today, and it's purpose to get the two idiots together.

TodoDeku. Will. Happen.

They don't have a choice.