[11] An Invite To Hang Out

Izuku glanced at his phone in anticipation. He was waiting for Shoto to show up.

It's getting near their agreed time to hang out with him. But in the corner of his eyes, he saw familiar red and white hair walking towards... Kacchan...?

No not walking, more like running after Katsuki. Kacchan is running away from Shoto for something.

"Why are you running!?" Shoto shouted at Kacchan two times. "Leave me alone!!" His childhood friend replies screaming.

The direction they were running in, is in Izuku's direction.

The three thus collided with each other, and let out noises of pain. Their position? It's a bit... Uh...

Kacchan was sandwiched between Shoto and Izuku on the ground. Kacchan's face beside his ear and Shoto's forehead on his own.

—————

'Fuck! He's too heavy and—!' Katsuki thinks before he can feel Deku's thing on his thing and Half and Half Bastard's thing near his—!

'Makoto come back quickly you fortunate son of a—!'

—————

"Get off of me...! You're heavy...!" Katsuki groans in pain.

Shoto immediately gets up and helps both of us also get up, and all of us dusted our clothes to some extent.

"Why did you even chase me?" Katsuki asked angrily. "I wasn't trying to chase you, I was trying to approach you but you suddenly ran!"

As if Katsuki noticed that this would be a full-fledged fight if he pressed on the subject further, he was the first one to break it.

"Damn it, fine." And then, Katsuki looked over to Izuku, and back to Shoto. "You guys going on a date or something?" Bakugo asked in a semi bored tone. He can faintly feel that Makoto would say that he's a liar.

"Ah, no. I invited him to hang out with me. Come join us, Kacchan!" Midoriya said with excitement.

"Sure. I've already got what I wanted so why not." Bakugo says.

The trio then entered a nearby mall. The coolness of the air-conditioning hit their exposed skin.

—————

Makoto pouted and put both of his hands on his cheeks. It was so annoying how he can't help his wielder at this point in time.

Makoto resents the void he's staying at. At least he can see what Bakugo was doing.

In the corner of his eyes through his wielder's vision. He swore he can see that the two has faint feelings for his wielder just by their expressions alone.

Although, it's not visible to most people, but the affection was there.

"You're so lucky wielder... You have two men going after your ass..." Makoto mumbled to no one.