[13]

-Five minutes before Bakugo comes back...-

Izuku stared at Bakugo's walking figure from far away. Not once blinking while putting a stupid smile on.

"So..." A slight pause in Shoto's speech, "You like Bakugo?" Izuku heard the boy next to him say. Izuku turned his head and looked at Shoto in slight confusion.

"What makes you say that?" He replied questioning with a bit of nervousness, hoping that he didn't notice any of his actions in the past few days.

"Hm? You've been acting around him weirdly ever since what happened at Ground Beta. You've been looking at his direction frequently when he's not looking." Shoto pointed out. He was feeling a little bit irked about Izuku's behavior recently but paid no mind to it.

"I-Is that what it looks like...? I'm just worried about him is all... Haha..." Izuku nervously laughed. He was of course worried about his childhood friend, and who wouldn't?

"He passed out so suddenly, I can't help it! I know that he's strong, but what if it happens again?" "I don't think that might happen again Midoriya, He's strong like you said he is, you need to believe in him plus he can take care of himself."

Shoto told the boy next to him. Izuku felt bad about it. After a few seconds of silence, the green haired boy spoke up.

"Hey... I noticed Kacchan has a ring around his ring finger..." Izuku said while looking at Shoto's eyes, he thought he was hallucinating when he saw Shoto sulking.

'Did Bakugo/Kacchan already have someone in his sights?' Both boys thought the same thing at that moment. Thinking they lost their chance to some girl they don't know.

"The ring on his finger doesn't look like an engagement ring to me. It looks like one of those you wear for looks." "You're observant Todoroki, but the gem on his finger, isn't it a diamond?" "I'm not sure... The gem looked pink before. But now it's white..."

Another moment of silent suffering, "We won't know until we ask him." They said in unison. They stared at each other for a while before laughing a bit.

Bakugo didn't forget to take a picture of them. Good lord, he hopes to see more of this scene...!

Knowing that all good things come to an end, he strode towards their table and sat down opposite of them after placing the tray with three dishes and drinks down.

Bakugo felt their gaze on him when he took his meal, and gazed back. He thought he was cockblocking them, and that was a crime! He doesn't forgive himself for cockblocking a gay couple.

"What were you two talking about?" He says curiously, oh, he hopes they didn't curse him for interrupting. "We were talking about you, Bakugo." Shoto spoke up before putting some food on his mouth.

"We just saw your ring," Izuku says as their gaze was redirected at his ring. "I know this might be prying on your privacy but, do you have a girlfriend...?"

Bakugo almost choked to death. He briefly noticed the two boys on the opposite side blush as he stops himself from choking.

"A Girlfriend? Don't have one." Bakugo told them truthfully. "I just have this ring because it was offered and it looked okay." Bakugo added. Raising his hand that had the ring.

"Is that all you two talked about?" Bakugo says becoming a bit sad with the realization that they talked about his ring.

"More or less." Shoto confirms his realization. Sighing in sadness, he said something in a whisper before eating. "Man... I never thought nothing happened to your relationship after all that..." He says moping before eating.

He just needs to try harder! He won't give up until he makes these two official!

A.N.:

Ayo, missed me? ',:)
Damn maybe not since no one reads this anymore
But anyway I hope you like this one, sorry for disappearing for too long lol