I like you and I want you

A smile plastered on my lips as my crush held my hand into their house. Yes! He invited me to their house, I still can't believe it. By the way, he's Orion.

I already confessed him two years ago, but he said that he doesn't feel the same so I decided to stop this obsession but to no avail. Until now, I still like him, he's very good looking and manly.

"Take a sit. I'll just prepare a coffee for us." He said and then he turned his back to me.

When he's back I took a sip with the coffee that he gave.

"Ayanna, do you still like me?" He asked that can made me stiffened. Oh my God, why did he asked?

I avoided his gaze because my knees became weak like jelly if I'll still stare back at him.

"Y-Yes." I stuttered.

He stand and went to my direction while smiling. He hugged me from the back.OMG, did he just hugged me!?

"H-Hey,why?" I asked him,I can feel my face heated.

"I like you too...and I want you." A big smile plastered to my lips after hearing those words, my heart beats faster.

"R-Really?"

"Yeah, I like you, you're pretty, smart and I like your.... body baby." He said and bite my earlobe that can shivered down my spine.

I didn't answered, I just let him did that. A moan escape from my mouth when he started kissing my neck.

"And,I want you...to be my dish." It takes a minute before realizing of what he just said. My eyes widened and I am about to avoid myself from him but I guess, it's now too late.

I felt a sharp thing at the back of my throat. I groaned in pain. I tried to remove it but my hands are now weak, it ain't enough to remove it.

Before I could close my eyes I heard his last words.

"Finally I can eat you now literally."