Chapter 6

It was already past midnight when Hafiz went back to Zafar's room.

All he ever talked about was Razi and nothing else. Hearing all those good things about Razi, it was obvious to me that all of this was biased. To be honest, I couldn't help but ask...

"Did he give you any money to say all this Hafi?" I said sounding like a detective.

"You think I am lying to you? Whatever, I am going to sleep," he said and went to Zafar's room to sleep for the night.

I was so tired that I didn't realize when I had fallen asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------

It was my Nikkah today. Even though everyone was happy about this, I was not. All I was thinking was a way of escaping this ceremony. Safa also told me to accept the fact that I'm getting married to that devil. Meanwhile, I was still praying to myself that all of this was a dream and I would wake up the next day without ever crossing paths with Razi.

For reasons that I didn't know, there was a security system in our house. Maybe my father didn't believe me or trust me at all and thought that I might even consider to run away.

......

I was wearing a white gown with a silver gold with golden color hijab. 

I also wore very minimal make up that matched my wedding clothes

I also wore very minimal make up that matched my wedding clothes. Henna was also drawn on my hands and those beautiful designs actually made me feel special. 

There were many unfamiliar faces around me but at least they were very  kind and warm towards me

There were many unfamiliar faces around me but at least they were very kind and warm towards me. I stayed with Razi's cousins for sometime and actually, they were very cool to hang out with;asking me questions here and there and literally made me forget that I was going to get married today.

Razi's POV

I will now of course tell you the rest of the story. Well, you might be knowing who I am. Yeah,it's me Razi, the villain who will be a well- known hero soon *winks*

While everyone except Zoya was excited about the nikkah, I was worried to death. There was a reason why I constantly felt beads of sweat trickle down my forehead. Even though there was tight security at the venue just like Uncle Iqbal had planned, I knew he would come in sooner or later...

I will tell you everything about 'him' but only after I tell everything to Zoya.

I have a lot to tell her. Way more than you can ever imagine.

"Are you ready bro?" Adil asked me as he came to my room.

"Yep, all set" I replied quickly before sending a wink in his direction.

I had worn a golden color coat with white shirt and a matching white jeans. Of course, I had to match Zoya...we were a groom and bride after all.

I had already asked Uncle Iqbal concerning where the nikkah would be held. It was to be held in Zoya's house and honestly I didn't mind where the venue was going to be.

...

Alhamdullillah, the nikkah is officially over and I am both legally and Islamically Zoya's husband. Now, I am ready to take REVENGE.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Zoya be revenged by Razi?

What is going to happen next?

Do wait for the next chapter.........