Chapter 9

Zoya's POV

We went to the nearby park and sat on the grey bench that was surrounded by a lot of trees. 

After a few minutes of silence,Adil began to talk : 

"It was on the first day of your class when Razi told me about you. He has known you since you were young and studied in the same school as you but you never noticed him since he was a shy dude and was afraid of approaching girls. You are the only girl he liked. He used to follow you everywhere you went...not a stalkerish manner by the way. You were way into your school life to ever notice him at all. Life moved on and he graduated from the school and later joined college. After joining college,he started to gain a lot of friends and he soon became popular among the girls. Even with all of that, he only loved you. He had tried a lot of times to get in touch with you but with futile attempts. That's when one day your father called him and said that you will be joining the same college as him soon and asked Razi to take care of you during your college days. It was during that time he came to know that you are his father's friend's daughter. Of course, with that revelation revealed to him, he became the happiest man alive." Adil said while taking another deep breath in so that he could continue his speech. 

"Few days had passed and he came to know that Fadil was following you. He also came to know that you liked him because he heard it from a few college gossips. He was worried about you since he had seen you slap Fadil. That was because he knew that Fadil was surely going to get revenge on you." He continued.

"One day while we were sitting on our bikes and chatting with each other, Fadil came to Razi and showed him something. It was a few photos of you that was edited. Razi was completely disgusted to hear that Fadil's plan was to revenge you. Fadil was using Razi to get revenge on you. We all told Razi that it was the only way to rescue you from embarrassment." 

"That was the reason Razi embarrassed you in front of all the people in college just like Fadil had asked him to. Razi was the most hurt. He even tried to kill himself but I was lucky to save him. After a few days,Razi decided to talk to you about Fadil's plan but you did not care to listen to him. Razi did not know that Fadil was watching you both from a distance. Fadil thought that his plans would fail so he decided to post all those pictures of you framing Razi" Adil paused again this time and looked at me with a worried look on his face. 

"Razi didn't come to know of this until you poured water on him in the canteen. He looked at his phone and ran towards Fadil who was behind the school with his friends. Razi started a fight there and while doing so, one of Fadil's friends hit him hard on his head. While we reached Razi, he had blood all over his head and had already lost consciousness. We took him to the hospital immediately and to which he stayed there for 2 weeks." 

I gasped at hearing this and tears flowed down my eyes while I listened quietly to what Adil was saying to me.

"Razi knew that you would be in danger because of Fadil but he had managed to delete all your photos on the account. He had called your father and told him everything. It was both your father and Razi's plan to get you married to him so that you would be safe. Remember, you had a security system in your wedding?" Adil asked me. 

I nodded in agreement before he continued "It was because Razi was afraid that Fadil would come with his team to the wedding. Razi decided to tell you everything to you because of your grudge towards him but......." He stopped and looked down. 

I couldn't help but sit and cry for hours. 

That's when I got a phone call from the doctor. 

"Hello" I said, managing to stop my tears from flowing vigorously. 

"Zoya, It's extremely urgent. Please come to the hospital immediately," He said anxiously and ended the call almost instantly. 

I looked at Adil and ran to the hospital praying to Allah that Razi will be alright. 

______________________________________________

What happened to Razi?

Will they be able to save him?

Do wait for the next chapter............

______________________________________________