Chapter 10

Razi's POV 

"What happened next,Abba?" The six year old girl asked while looking at me keenly. 

I yawned and looked at Zoya. "I was sleeping at that time dear," I said as I winked at Zoya. 

"Don't lie,Abba" she said and gave me a punch on the shoulder. 

"Ouch" I winced and told her, "You sure have inherited your mom's attitude". 

Zoya took the girl in her arms and started to chuckle slowly. 

"I will tell you dear"she whispered to her slowly. 

Zoya's POV 

I ran towards the hospital and I was not ready for what I saw. 

The doctor and Razi's mom stood in front of Razi's room with tears in their eyes. 

I ran to them and shivered "No, please don't tell me......" Before I could finish Razi's mom had hugged me. 

"He woke up dear," Mom told me looking at my eyes. 

I couldn't believe my eyes so I hugged her back tightly. It was then that I knew that those tears were the tears of joy. 

I went towards Razi's room and saw him sitting in his bead. I ran to him and hugged him. 

"Umm...Do I know you?" He asked me confusedly. 

I was too shocked to tell him anything. Nooo! I can't believe he can't remember me. Tears started flowing down my eyes when Adil came to the room. 

"Hey Bro! If you can't remember her then what about I make her mine" he said trying to hold my hand but before doing so, Razi had already jumped from bed. 

"You...." He tried to hit Adil but soon realized that he was in a hospital bed surrounded by medical equipment. 

I didn't know what was going on until Razi winked at me. I gave him a punch in the stomach angrily forgetting that he is still a patient. 

"Ouch!" He winced and we couldn't help but laugh.

Three months later 

I was being helped by my sister-in-law, Farah when my brother came to the room. 

"Woah, You look like........" He said. 

I looked at him hoping that he wouldn't embarrass me in front of my sister-in-law. 

Zafar and Farah got engaged last month and she is innocent unlike my brother. 

"A donkey," He said loudly and started to laugh uncontrollably. 

I looked at him angrily and punched him. 

"Zoya?" My father said coming to the room "You can't stop fighting with your brother like a five year even at your wedding?" He asked laughing. 

Yes, you heard it right. Today is mine and Razi's wedding. I am so excited at the same time a little nervous. Unlike in my nikkah, today there will be a lot of people and it's going to be held in a large auditorium. 

My brother took both of my hands and kissed me on my forehead. "You really are beautiful Sister" He said winking at me. 

I smiled at him and hugged him tightly. 

"Ahem, someone might get jealous seeing you both" Farah said looking at both of us folding her hands. 

"Oh dear, don't worry. Aren't you my monkey?" Zafar said, putting his hand on her shoulder laughing.

 We three laughed when father came and called me to go. 

I was helped by father and Zafar to go on the stage where Razi was standing smiling at me.Razi helped me get on the stage since I was wearing a long gown. We then both sat on the sofa on the stage. 

The stage was beautifully arranged with flowers with Z and R beautifully hanging down a moon shaped flowers. My brother and few of his friends had done it well. It was shaped as a crescent like the moon. It was indeed beautiful and it also had red cushions on it. Flower petals were all over the stage and I was mesmerized by the beauty.

I looked at everyone and was a little nervous by seeing them all looking at us

I looked at everyone and was a little nervous by seeing them all looking at us. Razi squeezed my hand reassuringly and looked at me smiling. I smiled back feeling relaxed. 

Soon the wedding was over and I was glad that it had ended. I was tired of posing to all those photographers and smiling at all the unfamiliar faces. 

I was standing with my parents smiling at everyone. No, like most girls at their weddings, I was not in tears. The reason was that I was never going to leave my parents. Razi and I had planned to stay at my house after my wedding and start staying at his house when I feel comfortable to leave my parent's home. 

I looked at Razi and he smiled at me and I felt the luckiest girl on earth. Ours may not be a perfect love story but our love alone was enough to make it perfect for us. 

Zara's POV 

Now I would like to tell you the rest, 

few months later, Uncle Razal and Auntie Farah got married and now they have a cute little girl, Rafa. 

And for my mom and dad...Umm, since I called them mom and dad you might have already guessed who I am. 

As for you, you got a happy ending and as for them, they got me and I am ZARA (ZoyA + RAzi ) *giggles*.

♡ THE END ♡