Chapter 4

The reunion had ended after a lot of fun activities. Everyone was so excited about meeting each other. Most of them were busy taking pictures and selfies with each other as they posted it on various social media sites. Whilst some were busy eating food and talking about what they were doing at that moment.

I invited Safa to come and have lunch with me and after having talked for a pretty long time, it was time for her to go home.

Few weeks later....

I was ready to start my usual day at work when my father came to me unexpectedly.

"What is it, Father?" I asked him. I was beyond confused and curious at the same time.

"Dear, one of my friends has come with a proposal to you from his son. He is not only just a friend of mine but was everything to me as well. He had done so many things for me and I couldn't deny his request," he said with a sad expression on his face.

I had already informed my father that I won't be getting married until I'm at least twenty six years old. There were still three more years to come but one look at my father's expression, I knew I couldn't disappoint him. My father was everything for me and I just couldn't say no to his request.

"Ok father, when will I be meeting them? I asked him smiling.

"Really? Did you say yes? Ma Sha Allah dear, you've really grown up." He said excitedly. "They have planned to come today evening in case you had accepted," he concluded.

'What? This fast? Ooh ok, anything for my father' I told myself.

"Ok father, I'm going for now. Ma'asalam" I said starting my bike.

"Walaikum Salam dear" he replied back while waving at me. I was so happy to see him in a happy mood.

I rode to my office with a huge smile on my face. I was not happy mainly because I was getting married but it was my father's happiness that was responsible for my smile.

...

I was coming back from my office when I saw a lot of cars outside our house. They must have come already, I started to get nervous but shrugged it off almost instantly.

I went inside singing excitedly when I suddenly stopped in my tracks.

What's he doing here? I was beyond shocked to see Razi sitting on my favorite sofa. I looked away and saw many people looking at me. I had to avoid eye-contact with everyone including Razi, so I greeted everyone looking anywhere but them.

"Assalamu Alaikum" I said to them.

"Walaikum Salam," my father replied "Zoya,this is Ashiq, my best friend," He said hugging him

"Assalamu Alaikum, dear" Uncle Ashiq greeted me happily,

"Walaikum Salam," I replied back with a hidden fake smile.

"And this is..." my father said pointing towards the one and only devil reincarnated human "Ramzan Ashiq, his son"

"Razi" I murmured. Wait, What??

If Razi is Ashiq uncle's son, then that means I am getting married to....

No way! Absolutely No way!

Everyone was looking at me confused. Oops, I must have said my thoughts out loud. I looked down feeling very embarrassed.

"No, Zoya you can't get married to this devil. You don't want to suffer right? Just reject them" I reminded myself.

Forgetting about my promise to my father, I told them... " No uncle, I am sorry I can't marry your son," I said quite loudly and ran back to my room in order to let out all my tears free. There was no way at all that I was gonna allow myself to marry Ramzan. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think Zoya should have said yes?

The last chapter will be out tomorrow.

Do wait for the next chapter.........