8SIL: Family Bonding With Boy Friends

#SILFamilyBondingWithBoyFriends

LU HAN'S POV

Hello!!

My name is Lu Han.

24 years old, pure Chinese.

Actually, 10 years din akong nag-stay sa Pilipinas that's why I am fluent in Tagalog. Hindi naman obvious diba?

Pero nung 20 years old na ako, I moved to Korea to pursue my dreams which is to become a famous singer.

And now, I'm almost achieving the things I want to do. I'm living a happy life, but still something is missing on me.

Choi HyunA.

She's my close friend. We're actually more than friends, but not lovers. But everything has change in just a blink of an eye. It's my fault and I regret it.

I made a promise that I won't leave her side no matter what happen, but I broke that promise.

If I didn't leave, I won't be able to achieve this place where I am right now. Call me selfish, but opportunuties comes once in a lifetime.

I know I hurt her, but I hope time will come that she will forgive me.

And now that I'm free, I decided to go back to the place where it all began. I meant, our friendship :)

Philippines.

Eto na 'yun Lu Han, makakapag paliwanag ka na sa kanya!

Are you wondering how did we first met?

>>>FLASHBACK<<<

Back when I was in Philippines at the age of 15, I met this girl.

She's really cute, BEAUTIFUL to be exact.

I first saw her at the Airport. It looks like it's her first time here in the Philippines. She's holding a huge map with her pink hello kitty luggage.

Cute :)

Suddenly, she approached ME! :)

"Hmm.. Excuse me Mister. Hmm, if you don't mind me asking, but do you know where is the taxi bay here?"

Whoa~ She's really BEAUTIFUL up close! :)

Milky skin. Angelic features. Big doe eyes. Rosy cheeks. RED LIPS. :)

I snapped out of my day dreaming when she waved her hands in front of my face.

Aish. Lu Han!!

"Oh! Sorry, what is it again?"

"I said where can I find the taxi bay?" She pouted.

Oh geez. How cute of her! >.<

"Ah.. Taxi bay??"

She cutely nodded her head.

While I'm telling her the right directions, my eyes are only focused on her beautiful face. :)

"Oh I see. Thank you so much!" She then bowed her head as she flashed a sweet smile. Oh geez~ Why does she looks so beautiful?!

As I'm walking, I remembered something!!

Idiot!!

I forgot to ask her name!!

"Yo! Bro! Problem??" Hyunwoo asked.

Hyunwoo is my one and only closest friend here in the Philippines. He's actually Filipino-Korean, but he grew up in America. He's one year older than me :)