10.

Anna's pov:

I felt arms squeeze tight around my body. I felt myself begin to cry heavily.

"Hey! Anna, bub, it's okay. I'm right here." I heard but the voice sounded muffled.

All that came out of my mouth was "Ag". I started to get hot and I had trouble catching my breath.

I felt as if I couldn't open my eyes. Nothing felt real. A tingly sensation took over my body as I tried opened my eyes.

All of the sounds around me became muffled.

I sat up fast. I felt arms wrap around me as my eyes darted back and forth in the dimly lit room. I looked down to see familiar hands wrapped around my waist. I quickly snapped my head around and saw Ag.

"My god you almost gave me a heart attack- is everything okay?" Ag looked at me extremely concerned

"We're back home? When and how did we get here?" I asked almost panicked

"We never left? I'm confused?" Ag dropped her hands by her side.

"You were sleeping pretty heavily after Carter texted you- we didn't leave the house. Bubs, it's 6 in the morning." Ag extended her arms welcoming me into them.

Not a word left my mouth as I launched myself into her chest.

"I want you to come with me to talk to Carter." I said as I continued to burry my head into her chest.

"Are you sure?" She asked

"Positive. I wouldn't want it any other way." Ag kissed my forehead

"So what just happened? Did you have a bad dream?" She asked me

"Just know that I wouldn't ever do anything to hurt you and I wouldn't want to lose you in anyway. You mean so much to me and I don't like the thought of not having you by my side." I explained

"Just know that I'm not going anywhere anytime soon bubs- also, you are not obligated to go and talk to him. You don't owe him a thing. So, if by chance you feel like you shouldn't do this, you don't need his approval to make that decision." Ag's hands made their way to my waist as I laid on top of her.

I explained what had happened in my dream and how real it felt. We both agreed that if we do anything that involves people like them, we would do it together.

I soon felt her lips on mine and her hands moved further down to my ass. I straddled her waist and kissed down her neck.

"It's a bit early for this isn't it bubbas?" She asked

I stopped what I was doing and looked into her eyes.

"I'm sorry- is there something else you'd rather be doing?" I smirked

"Oh you know the only thing I like doing is you" Ag said as she flipped me around so that she was on top of me.

She slowly kissed down my neck. I felt her teeth gently bite the sensitive areas down my neck. Her finger tips slowly trailed down my sides leaving goose bumps around my entire body. She began to take my shirt off and instantly began to leave deep hickies along my chest. Her hands spread my legs apart and her waist met mine. She kissed down my stomach slowly- her hands made their way down to my waistband and started to tug on it. I felt her finger tips lightly trace circles around all the right areas.

There was a sharp knock on my bedroom door and i pushed Ag off me. I heard a thud on the floor and quickly put my hoodie on.

"Hey Anna" My mom said as she walked into my room.

"Oh uh- Am I interrupting something?" She asked as her eyes slowly looked at Ag on my floor.

"Oh no not at all. what's up?" I said flustered.

"I just wanted to let you know that there was a bad accident about an hour ago. Do you know a Margot Stewart?"

My eyes widened and I looked at Ag.

"Yeah. I do- is she okay?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. It sounds like it was pretty bad. There was another person in the car with her but he hasn't been identified yet."

Ag and I locked eye contact. I felt as if my eyes kept widening and widening. What the fuck?

"Also, Anna, your hoodie is on backwards." My mom said as she walked out my door.

I looked down quickly and felt my face turn slightly red. Ag giggled and jumped back onto my bed.

"Okay, but what the fuck. What the actual fuck? Did I manifest this in my dream or is that just some whack ass coincidence?" I said as I corrected my hoodie

"No that's definitely really weird. Do you think Carter was with her?" Ag asked as she grabbed her phone

"I don't know. I don't know why they would be together-" I paused and quickly grabbed my phone

"Woah wait what?" Ag said as she stared at me

"Anna what?" She asked again

I searched for Carters instagram to see if he had posted anything about being with Margot.

"oh my god-"

"What Anna? Speak. What the hell is going on?"

I looked up at Ag and my jaw dropped.

"Are you gonna talk or are you just gonna sit there and stare at me with your mouth wide open?"

"Theyre fucking back together? They've been together since APRIL? Does he even know- Oh my god what a fucking bitch." I said as I showed Ag my phone.

"Then why the hell was he trying to reach out to you at three in the damn morning if he has a whole ass girl?" She asked

I looked out the window. The clouds were a deep grey and it was windy.

"Why was she trying so hard to tear us apart if she was with him? This doesn't add up." I said as I scrolled through his instagram.

"Wait- he moved states." I said

"Okay- wait why is that relevant?" Ag asked

"The area code from the number that texted me is the same area code as mine." I explained

"That fucking bitch-" we both said in unison.

"Nah- tell her we're meeting up. Obviously last time my fist met her face it wasn't enough" Ag said as she got up and started walking towards the door.