IG Lives and Memorabilia

Tine was cowering behind Sarawat when they met up with Air. He felt guilty for what happened, even if, technically speaking, he was the one in danger from getting mobbed by Sarawat's fanclub. But he didn't know how a dating scandal would affect the band's career, and he wasn't going to be the Yoko Ono to Sarawat's John Lennon (or in their generation's case, the Ashley Simpson to his Pete Wentz).

"I'm sorry!" Tine squeaked, coming out from behind Sarawat for two seconds with a grimace on his face.

Air was standing in front of them, her thin arms crossed over her chest and a blank expression on her face. Earn and Pear were behind her, sending small smiles of encouragement towards the couple.

Sarawat sighed and added, "To be fair, it's my fault. He wanted to go back for his mask but I said no, and when Man and Boss brought out the drinks..." He scratched the back of his neck. "Well, this happened."

With a grunt and a narrowing of her eyes lined with pink liner, Air stepped closer and gave Sarawat's arm a rough punch. "I hate you. You fill my job with misery." She reached around the guitarist and tugged Tine into a hug. "Are you okay, Tine?"

Tine hugged Air back and let out a breath. "I'm okay. I think."

Sarawat reached for Air's head and gave it a pat. "You're not mad?"

The small woman let go of Tine and faced Sarawat with her hands on her hips. "Tine is forgiven. You, mister, are not. How could you let this happen? Tine doesn't know how your fans operate but you do! You should've been more careful."

"I know, I know. I really am sorry." Sarawat said exasperatedly, turning towards Earn and Pear. "I'm sorry, girls. It seems that all I've been bringing to the band recently is bad luck."

"You're too hard on yourself, you dolt." Earn replied, walking towards Sarawat and wrapped her arms around his waist.

Pear gave him a soft smile and hugged him as well. "You aren't bad luck, Wat. I think this band brings bad luck to you."

Sarawat draped his arms over the two girls' shoulders with a small smile. "You guys could never bring me bad luck. This band is the best thing that was ever happened to me." Sarawat looked up at stared at Tine. "After Tine, that is."

Tine's cheeks flushed.

Pear eyes twinkles and she grinned cheekily at Tine. "What did the fan club admins say?"

Sarawat looked at Pear curiously. "Admins?"

Tine glared at Pear, embarrassed. "Pear!"

Pear giggled.

---

"Hi everyone. I think it's stupid to introduce myself but Air said I should start with my name and so..."

Air glared daggers at Sarawat from behind the camera. 'I'm going to kill you,' she mouthed threateningly. Sarawat cowered and cleared his throat.

"Yeah, well. I'm Sarawat from CTRL+S. It's been a pretty rough couple of months, with Mil leaving the band, the issue with Pam...and I do think I owe you all an explanation. To clear up a lot of your suspicions, I wanted to introduce someone," Sarawat reached from outside the camera frame and grabbed Tine's wrist, pulling him into the shot with a smile. "This is Tine Teepakorn, my boyfriend."