pancakes (smut)

HEY my bakugo book has chapters out now. there's a lot of smut so beware.

regular pov
(song: "daddy issues"- the neighbourhood)

when i woke up in ushijima's arms i felt a wave of happiness rush through my body.
i recalled the night, it made me shake thinking about how aggressive ushjima was.

i turned in his arms to face him.
he fluttered his eyes and opened them.
he sleepily stared into my eyes. i giggled not being able to control it. he made a faint smile. "what's funny"? he asked.

"nothing". i responded playing with his hair.
he sat up and pinned me down with his body.
his face hovering above mine.
he leaned down and kissed my neck. it felt good but at this rate i would be wearing turtle necks for a week.

he sat back up and i forced my tired body to sit up as well. "are you hungry"? he asked with his cute serious face. "yeah a little". i said.

he smirked. "i'm surprised. i thought i filled you up pretty good last night". i blushed and he walked out the room shirtless.

woah. did he learn that from satori? that was a... really sexy line he used. i've never heard that before.
my blush was burning my face.
he did fill me up last night. i laughed to myself.

i stood up. i must have been so tired last night. i'm pretty sure i fell asleep naked. but here i was wearing a huge t-shirt, and panties... no bra though. i smiled... ushjima probably tried to put on my bra and couldn't do it.

i scratched my head and walked out the room yawning. when i came out i saw ushjima in the kitchen cracking an egg.

he looked so cute as a cook. i snickered.
he was making pancakes and he had flour all over his face. and shirtless chest.

"ushjima how did you get so messy"? i asked raising an eyebrow and giggling.
"oh- i don't know". he said in all seriousness.
i busted out laughing.

i walked up behind him with a napkin i tore off.
"keep cooking". i said as i used the napkin to clean off his chest and face. "you got some here too".
i said reaching my hand down to grab his dick.

he smiled. i smiled. "keeeep cooking". i said again.
"i just wanna watch". i followed.
he poured his mixing bowl into a skillet and started making the first pancake.

my hand was still grabbing his dick.
i used my finger to play with the tip through his pants.

he kept side eyeing me.
"is something wrong"? i asked with wide eyes.
he looked down at me. "n-no". he said blushing.

he flipped the pancake.
i put my hand inside his pants and was now playing with him through his boxers.

he kept moving and looked like he was having a hard time concentrating on the pancakes.
"need help"? i asked. i slipped in front of him. between him and the stove.

and pressed my butt against his crotch.
i took the spatula from him and flipped the pancake.
"this ones done". i said. i put it on the plate next to the stove.

"i'll do this one". i smiled. i poured some batter in the pan. still pressed against ushjima who had his hands on both sides of me on the counter.
i was closed in with him.

he started slowly grinding against me.
just slightly.
i used it as a opportunity.
from the front i hiked up his long shirt that hung over my body.

and it brought it up in the back. exposing my panties. ushjima removed his hands from the counter and put both on my hips.

he was pressing me into the oven handle.
"flip it". he said.
i used the spatula to flip the pancake.

as i did. i felt his hand bring my panties down from the back. my knees felt weak.

as i watched the pancake he kept grinding against me from the back. his hard dick left me shaking in anticipation. my underwear were around my ankles.

he still had his shorts on. but i could feel everything.
the pancake was done and i moved it to the plate, pouring another batch into the pan.

he pulled his shorts and boxers down.
chills ran through my body.
he ran his tip up and down the folds of my entrance.

it was silent except for the cracking of the pancakes being cooked.

he slipped his dick in quickly and then pulled out.
i moaned surprised.
he slipped it in again and pulled it out all the way.

"flip it". he said deeply. i flipped the pancake.
he slid his dick in again but this time when he tried to pull it out i moved my body back with him. "leave it". i whined.

he took his hands placed on my hips. and instead wrapped them around my waist tightly.
he left it in.

after a few seconds i could feel how big he was.
all of it just sitting inside me.
i moaned feeling the pull of my insides.

he pulled out. "nooo". i whined.
he snickered. "ushjima". i turned my head to the side to see him. he bit his lip.

he slid it back in and i looked him in the eye.
i turned back to face the pancakes and he started thrusting.

i almost fell. he wrapped his arms around my waist tighter. practically holding me up. we were standing up straight making him feel even bigger.

he was going fast and i was holding onto the stove handle. i picked up the spatula, and tried to pick up the pancake to move it to the plate.

but my hands were too shaky. ushjima didn't stop fucking me and instead took the spatula from me. and moved the pancake himself.

then he leaned his head over my neck to grab the bowl and pour the next pancake into the pan.

spilling some over the edge.
"ush-ushjima yes". i said cumming.
he let out a shaky breath and i felt his cum run onto the back on my leg.

"looks like i'll be the one to clean you up now".
i blushed and he laughed.

oaktree- i'm hungry for pancakes now. is that weird? it's been a long time since i've updated but that's cause i was waiting for people to start on the ushjima story and yeah.