the coming of magic

hello :) i've decided to get married to one of my followers. who's @ is oikawa_toruu. you will see their comments, and know why.

idk the account is very in character so 🦋🦋🦋 yuh.
but anyways. on with the story.

i sat on the dimly lit bus, riding back to karasuno where i would then have to take another short car trip to get to oikawas house.

i was so sleepy, but oikawa was sleeping with his head against the window. and i knew if i fell asleep, i'd probably end up laying over him.

but... *yawn i'm too tired to even debate with myself.
i tapped oikawa on the shoulder and he hesitated to open his eyes.

"toru". i whispered to him.
"yeah"? he asked nodding his head trying to hold it up.

"can i lay on your lap please"? i asked, just wanting somewhere to put my head down.
that seemed to wake him up a bit.
"y-yeah you can". he said moving his hands for me to lay down.

i dropped my weight. and layed into the warmth of his lap, with his arms on top of me. it felt really nice.

"y/n". he whispered. "yeah"? i whispered back. the street lights on the highway moving through the bus.
the flickering glow as one light passed and one came ahead.

the snores and whispers of the rest of the boys.
the safe feeling of comfort and security i had laying under oikawas watchful eye.

"i love you". he whispered back. his voice was raspy, like he hadn't planned on saying that. and i heard the force in his voice, that told me he was holding back tears.

my heart skipped several beats.
the streetlights now seemed even brighter.
i was still laying on his lap.
so he couldn't see my face, but somehow- i found myself to be crying.

i don't know why... was i upset that our friendship as i knew it had ended, bringing forth a new beginning... or was i actually crying because- i was so happy he'd said he loved me.

in that moment. my mind just froze, i had no thoughts... no logic. all i had was the will power to whisper back to him.
to call out to toru and give him all i could.

to tell him that "i love you too toru, i love you so very much". my final whisper. before the exhaustion of the day finally won me over, and put me to sleep under the sound of the bus traveling.

i don't remember much. i only
remember him running his fingers through my hair, and then waking up at karasuno.

i groggily gave my goodbyes to the team. and then walked with toru to his car, where i fell asleep in the passengers seat.

i woke up. sweating in my sleep. it was 9am.
it couldn't have happened.
i tried to convince myself.

i couldn't have told toru that... i love him.
it was a dream. i looked around to see i was on the inside of oikawas bed. and sleeping soundly to the right of me was toru... shirtless.

i girlishly blushed at the sight. my own private little sin. but then, i noticed his chest.
he had bruises down his chest and on his shoulders.

i even gasped a little. they looked painful.
that must have been from his tumble down the mountain.

he, saved a kids life. what other secrets does oikawa have? is he some kind of hero or something?

i stared at his resting face. and his calm chest breathing. *sigh why do you make me so nervous toru?

i turned around so he could face my back, and then slowly inched enough to where my butt was pressed against his crotch, and my back layed against his chest.