turned on

oikawas POV
the movie continues. we're midway through but y/n still has her upper half on mine.
it feels so nice. she's so warm and i can feel her breast squished against my chest.

then its as if my prayers are answered.
there's another jump scare and y/n shivers and puts her lower half on top of mine too.
her legs against mine.

our crotches touching. our chest touching.
her head buried into my chest.

"it's not even that bad". i say laughing at how scared y/n was.
she sits straight up. our crotches still aligned.
her legs on either side of my body.

and takes her hair tie off her wrist. "it is bad, it looks so realistic". she said whining to me about teasing her. she starts putting her hair into a ponytail and i blush.

"why are you staring"? she asks me. my eyes glued to her putting her hair up. "b-because well, never mind actually it's- its nothing".

i don't know how she'll feel about this.
"come on just tell me". she says.
"finnne". i say

"it kinda- uhh it kinda looks like you were putting your hair up to ride me".
i smirk at her. the movie still playing in the background.

her eyes go wide. then she starts laughing.
"okay... it kinda does".
"not that i would mind". i say in a joking tone putting my hands behind my head.

her outline in the dimly lit room still putting her hair up. "i wouldn't mind either". she says finishing her hair and bringing her hands to push into my chest.

the room is silent. "it's a joke GEEZ". she says hitting my chest and laughing.
"not funny y/n you know you shouldn't mess with a guys feelings like that".

she snickers. "i'm sorry toru". she says in a seductive voice. slightly moving her hips over my member.
"i'm so sorrry". she leans down to whisper in my ear, her body still moving over mine.

"y/n what are you doing"? i ask slightly laughing.
"i don't know just wanted to see if i could turn you on". she giggles.

"ah, well". i say just the tiniest bit sad.
"did it work"? she asks looking down at me.
"y/n stooop this is embarrassing". i say hiding my face. "i DID"! she says feeling my hardened member pressed up into her crotch.

"WHY are you doing this"?! i ask so confused.
"just wanted to see if i could do it." she shrugs.
alright toru come on, you're a captain for gods sake.

i grab y/n by the waist and quickly flip her down under me. i hover above her, my hair falling down to her. my member again pushed against her entrance.

she lays there shocked. i could see it... "y/n you're gripping the bed sheets". i say with victory in my voice.

she lets go of them. "oh- uh toru"! she says hiding her face. "seeee i can do that too". i say.
"who says that turned me on, maybe it just surprised me". she says looking up into my eyes.

should i do this? i don't know...
y/n could have a completely different reaction but... it's worth the risk.

i squeezed one of her boobs aggressively and pushed my hips forward pushing my dick right against her open entrance.
y/n threw her head back moaning.

okay wow, that was a good reaction.
"uggn". she moans wrapping her arms around my neck.

my face starts to blush a deep red.
i let her boob go and moved my dick out the way. still hovered above her. "so looks like i can too". i say smiling.

y/n was panting and her lust filled eyes calmed down. "t-toru". she says panting.
ugh please don't make that face and call my name at the same time y/n. i think to myself trying to hold back my urges.

"okay fine". she smiles. "you did turn me on". she admits. my heartbeat was racing.
"hah". i say smirking and sitting up, moving back to the inside of the bed.

i almost came just grabbing her boob like that.
the room was silent again.
y/n had her arm over her forehead. and was breathing like she had just ran a mile.

i layed down next to her.
And turned my face to hers.
she looked at me and smiled.
then she yawned and spoke.

"next time you do that i'm really gonna ride you"
she closed her eyes like what she said was no big deal. the heat in my face was unimaginable.

play it cool toru. "look forward to it". i say back closing my eyes. she giggles.

oaktree- yeah so. where can i get a "best friend" like this. where he at???

anyways chile- ummm this chapter is so like. it's better than smut to me because the suspense is just better and like the feelings. 🙃