CHAPTER FOUR

--»✯«--CHAPTER FOUR--»✯«--

--»✯«--
CHAPTER FOUR
--»✯«--

Taeyoung's pov

"where the hell is he?" Minhee Hyung asked in frustration while pecking at his wrist watch,

We've been waiting for Seongmin almost an hour now and he's still not here. K, I know that kid is also busy as heck but he can't just ditch us without even saying nor texting a thing.

"he told me he would be here in 10 but now it's almost 11" Hyeongjun Hyung shrugged with dismay while throwing his shoulders down, Wonjin just pat his back in response.

"He said he's coming-"

"Guys!" Serim hyung was cutted off by an high pitch voice, as we saw Seongmin ranning towards us spreading his arms cutely as he ran towards Minhee Hyung, giving the older a tight hug.

"Yah, you're so late" Jungmo Hyung yelled with a sad frown on his face,

"yeah, where were you?" Hyeongjun hyung asked,

"well sorry," he said. "I just took care of something and I didn't realise it was already off ten" he reasoned.

"I'm hungry" Woobin Hyung spoked as all of us look at him,

All of us ended bursting out of laughter as response.

"okay, let's go find somewhere to eat" Serim Hyung said before wrapping his arms around my shoulder as went our way out of the malls parking lot.

Who said you need to be rich to hang out with rich people?

--»✯«--

--»✯«--

Chuyeon's pov

Never knew my day could actually turn boring as this one,

"Guess what?" I heared Jisung asked from the other line, guess he was on his way to somewhere and looks like he's not alone, yet he was keeping his voice low.

"what?" I asked, sounding mockingly as I waited for his response,

"wait- are you with mom?" he asked, it's obvious Peter Han (-_-).

"it looks like it" I shrugged out of frustration, this meeting was boring than I thought, I never really listen while that one employee was explaining things about company stuffs.

"welp, how about I say we'll be going in an arcade after you're done? Let's spend time together" he said,

My face lit up as I saw my mom glared at me,

Smiling awkwardly at her, I shortly mouthed 'sorry' before getting back on talking with Jisung on the phone, quietly as I can so that I can't disturb anyone inside the meeting.

It was okay since I was too far away from them, sitting on the coach few steps away from the meeting table with mom.

"I'm leaving here now," I said, sending an 'I-have-to-go' look on mom and straightly got out of the place after seeing mom nods in response.

"okay, meet me outside the mall" he said.

"okay" I said before ending the call.

Mr. Yoon drive me to the mall where Jisung said we'll meet, After arriving at the place I bid goodbye at Mr. Yoon before getting out of the car.

"Hey sis!" I heared Jisung called, I immediately turn around to meet him as we greeted each other a high five.

"I'm kinda hungry"

--»✯«--

--»✯«--

Author's pov

Taeyoung and his friends were finally on the arcade, having fun as other play games and other was watching them, enjoying the scene as they cheer for the youngers.

It wasn't always everyday they could hang out with each other since any one of them will always have their own schedule,

Yelp. Except for Taeyoung of course but also he had work, especially in weekends but gladly today was his free time.

"so, what about Taeyoung?" Chuyeon immediately averted her eyes on Jisung as he spoked, both of them was walking towards the arcade.

"Did you already told him that you passed math?" he asked.

"No? Why would I? It's not like he's gonna response to me if I did" she said.

"Why not? I mean, you should tell him"

"aish! That's going to be useless, trust me I already messaged him a lot and even once I didn't have response from him-"

"- nor seen messages" she continues as a sighed left her lips before both of them stepped inside the arcade, finally.

Sibling time.

"Well maybe you should try-" Jisung stopped when he spotted someone not too far away from where they are, "Woah! Isn't that Seongmin right there?" he asked, pointing at the bunny looking boy who's throwing balk inside one of those basketball games inside the arcade.

"Who's that with him?" he asked.

As a response Chuyeon directly averted her eyes on Seongmin before turning her sight to look at the face who was with him,

She almost choke on her own after realising who it was,

"wait, isn't that-" Jisung started yet didn't finished when Chuyeon's dazed tone cutted him off.

"Kim Taeyoung?"

What the fuck is he doing here? And why is he and Seongmin being together? Do they perhaps know each other? Wait, what the-

A/N: woah! Didn't realise I've already published 4 on going books, yet now I have no choice but to write them all ㅠㅠ