SPECIAL CHAPTER #01

--»✯«--SPECIAL CHAPTER #01--»✯«--

--»✯«--
SPECIAL CHAPTER #01
--»✯«--

1 year later...

"Wow! I still can't believe both you and Wonyoung actually adopted a kid," Chuyeon chuckled, looking at the five year old kid who's now ranning across the play ground.

"Welp, he needed a mom" Yujin chuckled back. "So he got Two Moms" they laughed. "I thought this would make a fuss on our relationship yet it just made everything stronger," she pursed a smile on her lips while looking at Chuyeon.

"Juyeon seems like a very nice kid," Chuyeon said, waving at the kid after seeing him waved at them.

"Yeah, he's so cute" Yujin said back whilst looking at the kid, smiling at the sight of him happily playing.

"What about you and Taeyoung?" Yujin started opening up ad Chuyeon immediately averted her eyes on her friend. "Do you even do that thing? It's been a year since you two got married yet there's still no sign of you two having a kid," she added as Chuyeon smiled mischievously.

"That's the problem," she said, Yujin raised her brow in response.

"I'm pregnant,"

"Holy Macaroni! You're pre-" Yujin didn't even get to finish her sentence when Chuyeon immediately covered her mouth. "And how was that a problem again?"

"You calm down," she said. "You're not the one who's having a life number two on their belly here," Chuyeon shrugged.

"Yah!" Yujin grabbed Chuyeon's shoulder so she could face her while her eyes grew over the thought. "You two actually did that shit?" she said. "Praise jack'n beanstalk Immah die right now!"

"Yah! We actually did it before the wedding,"

"You mean you two already fu- when?!" she started yelling the last part.

"Uhm the night before I went back to Canada?"

And there's Yujin, faking her death while holding on her chest. "That poodle was right after all,"

"So," she started once again, while scooting towards Chuyeon. "Did you already told him?"

Chuyeon only shook her head, "No, not yet" she sighed while looking down. "I'm just scared about will he react since we haven't talk about having a child for now"

"Yah! You two are already professionals, you as a CEO and him as a Teacher what's the problem with having a kid? I mean you two are already married for one year" Yujin started rapping her words. "bruh- you're already 24 what's the matter with that?" she asked once again while tilting her head on Chuyeon who's now looking clueless.

"I don't know," she shrugged. "I guess he would want us to settle everything first before finally having a child"

"For goodness sake," Yujin face-palmed. "You two... Seriously has to grow up this instant" she scolded.

"Don't worry about him," she started comforting Chuyeon after seeing her sad face. "He'll understand," she smiled. "and besides... He's the one who did that and not you" she pinched Chuyeon's cheeks before hugging her.

"Thanks Yujin,"

"Hey, I'm always here"

(A/N: sorry- had to add that, Priki just look so cute and I miss X1 so much 😢)