CHAPTER ELEVEN

--»✯«--CHAPTER ELEVEN--»✯«--

--»✯«--
CHAPTER ELEVEN
--»✯«--

Chuyeon's pov

So she's his crush huh? I won't deny either, she's totally pretty and probably has the same height as Yujin.

I actually like the way she clung on my arms, sweet :)

I'm not jealous or anything, I mean- why should I? It's not like I own Taeyoung or Wonyoung has a relationship with him.

"and here-" she said before opening a door infront of us leading me inside a greenhouse, the place was full of amazing flowers and things like cropted bonsai trees, they look so tiny and cute. "this is my club's project" she smiled as we walk towards the isle full of colorful flowers.

I bet my life Minhee would totally buy this place if he sees this.

"it's pretty," I smiled while letting go of her arms to take a look on some of those displayed flowers, they smell good just like the one's Minhee had inside his own Greenhouse.

"You know what flower is that?" she asked while moving to my side and look at the flower,

"ani," I said as I shook my head.

I seriously have no idea, I'm not seriously into flowers but their kinda pretty too.

"it's called purple lilac," she said and I smiled while looking at the said flower. "it's one of my favorite flowers too, it has pure meaning like what happens in reality" she uttered as I look at her with confusion.

"really? My friend told me every flower has it's own meaning, is that true?"

She nodded her head in response before taking out something from her pocket, it was a purple lilac sculpted thingy that other's used to put on their phones like small keychain.

"here," she said. "give me your phone, I'll put it" she smiled, I just nodded my head in response before fishing out my phone from my pocket and handed it to her as she started attaching the chain, it actually looks cute.

"Don't lose that," she chuckled while pouting at me, I just laughed at her before nodding my head.

I know I always look intimidating and tends to clown my emotions most of the time, but I just can't get enough of those people who makes me smile even in small things, I can't hate them.

Now, if that punk head thinks I'm using Wonyoung against him, be better fuck off before I kicked his ass out of earth.

Taeyoung's pov

"why are we following them again?" Wonjin hyung asked as I keep on staring and actually thinking of what knows what they're doing inside the greenhouse, I can actually see them but I can't hear them.