Chapter 3 keeping it a secret

Mos P.O.V
I am done eatting and I am really tired for some reason! I start to doze off and fought myself laying on Ashton's shoulder I didn't move I just went to sleep.

Ash P.O.V
She fell asleep on me that's so cute! Idk what to do so I just lay my head on hers and I drift off to sleep. I remember the boys laughing saying stuff like awe look at the cute little love birds! Which I mean I really didn't care. mo starts to wiggle around and lays a pillow in my lap and lays down on it. I wrap my arm around her and lay my head back on the back of the couch. I hear mo start to wimper she must me dreaming.

Mos P.O.V
I'm having this weird dream ash is cheating on me in the dream I no we rant dating or any thing but I almost want to wake up and beat the crap out of him!! I didn't though I just shook it off! A few minutes later I heard my mom walk in the room! Awwwwe I heard her say to mikey, cal, and lukey! I soon wake up and sit up quick ash jumps and I begin to cry! What wrong luke comforted me! It was just a dream! About all the guys said at the same time. nothing i say quickly blushing running up to my room!

Luke's P.O.V
Mo tan off blushing I wonder why? I heard her bedroom door shut loudly and then heard he crying. I wonder what's wrong. Michael ran up the stairs when he heard the door slam and mo start to cry!

Mikey's P.O.V

What's wrong sissy I say as I sit on the side of her bed. she replied I had a fucked up dream and ash was in it! All I can think is oh great what did he do to her in this dream that made her this upset! What happened mo? I asked her. he was cheating on me I no it sound crazy but yea that's what happened. awe mo has a crush on ash I teased! Shut up Mikey she said and slapped my arm.

Mo P.O.V

I DONT WANT ASH TO NO I LIKE HIM ALOT. That would make it really awkward between us don't you think. Mikey went back down with the boys I pray to god he doesn't tell them what's wrong. there was a knock on the door it was ash! I heard why you where upset he giggled I blushed and was really imbarassed. who told you I quistioned. no one I heard you from down stairs he laughed. damnit I scream in to his chest! Mo baby it's okay I would never do that though! Ash said in a caring voice!

Ash P.O.V

Should I tell her I like her now? I really do. Ash can I tell you something mo says! Anything baby I replied. I like you a lot she said. after she said that I couldn't resist but to crash our lips together. she pushed me on her bed and hovered over me making it hard not to get horny? She kisses he hard and fast then there was a knock on the door! We jumped up quick it was ms.clifford. Is every thing alright she quistioned? Yea mom it's all ok as she got up pushing her mom out of the room and locking the door!