Chapter 6 moment of truth

Mo P.O.V

WE stayed at Sarah's for an hour then we left! Ash drove while I laid back in my seat thinking. baby are you okay ash says! I act like I didn't here him. then he picks up my hand and holds it. I felt a hand on my tummy and looked over to ash! What are you doing? I asked. he didn't answer. I giggled and turned on the radio. Don't stop was on. ash turned it up. I just smiled!

Ash P.O.V

DONT STOP IS ON! Wow I can't believe it. we finally get home and mo runs in to the bathroom to get sick. god I hate seeing her like this. I wish she didn't have to go through this. I walked in the house and Mikey's gf was here they needed to talk to all of us. I already had a feeling what is was about! We sat down then mo came and sat in my lap. then she says mom come here me and ash and Mikey and lily have news for y'all.

Mo P.O.V

MOM COME HERE! I yell! She runs in and sits on the couch next to calum. what sweety? She asked me looking worried. then ash blurted out mos pregnant! Everyone looked shocked! Did he really just do that. my mom stands up and hugs me. aren't you mad? I asked her. no sweety I'm gonna be a grandma!

Mikey's P.O.V

OK OK WTF JUST HAPPENED? My sister is pregnant she's only 17 ash is almost 20. I'm actually really happy I'm gonna be an uncle. but back to my big news. Everyone sit down I yell. they all look up at my. what is it Mikey mo asked me? Your gonna be a grandma of to I shouted! My mom started crying she was really happy.

Mo P.O.V

OMG i won't have to go threw this alone I have lily to go threw it with. ok I'm going to take a nap come on ash if you want. he ran up behind me and carried me up the stairs. god he's so sweet! I smile and he kissed my head. I quickly fell asleep. I was curled up to ash. we where as close as we could get!

Ms. Clifford P.O.V

I made momo ultrasound appointment for tomorrow at 12:30am. I can't wait. if y'all haven't noticed her dad isn't in the picture anymore. We are divorced and we both are happier that way! I told ash to tell mo about tomorrow so he did!

Luke P.O.V

IM SO HAPPY! I'm gonna have two not one but 2 new babies in the family! I'm gonna be an uncle again yaaaaayyyyy? It's 8:20am so I made breakfast for momo and ash and took it to the in bed! I woke ash up so he could get momo up! She got up and hugged me.

Mos P.O.V

I ate got out of bed and then took a shower. I got out of the shower and put on my bra and panties. then I put on my pink Floyd shirt and black skinny jeans? I walked down stair and put on my black vans! I then walked over to ash. it was 11:05 so we needed to head out. I drove to the doctor mom was int the front and all 4 guys pialed in the back.

*at the doctor*

Ash P.O.V

OMG I get to see my little peanut today. I can't wait the called us back me and mo and ms.clifford went back while the guys waited in the waiting room. How are y'all the doctor asked! Good can't wait to see this little peanut! The all giggled!

Mos P.O.V

I lay back on this bed tip of thing and the nurse squites this cold blue gel on my belly I gasp at how cold it was! Then she moved this stick this around on my belly. You are about 3 weeks pregnant! The doc says and I smile with tears in my eyes!

Hey how are y'all I hope you like it so fair love y'all rate and comment! Love y'all

Morganxx