Chapter 10 leaving

Ash P.O.V

I'm leaving today I'm really sad. mo is still asleep! She is so tierd form morning sickness. I have packed all my stuff so I can just put it on the bus! Laruen and Harry spent the night last night. mum will be here in and hour and I just wanna lay here with mo till it's time to leave.

Mo P.O.V

I feel ash move closer and nusle in to my neck. I turn over on leave a kiss in his hair, he smiles. I love him. He is amazing. today before he leaves we find out the gender of our baby I can't wait.

Lukey P.O.V

Mo and ash asked me to go to the doctor with them. I feel horonored I can't wait, I hope it's a boy. but I hope it a girl so we can go shopping for skinny jeans together! Whatever I hope it just a healthy baby! And there is one thing the baby has to do.?. Call me uncle lukey!!! I hope it does I'll cry if not.

Mo P.O.V

It's 11:35am and our doc appointment is at 12:45pm. I can't wait. I roll out of bed and put on a one direction shirt on with black skinny jeans! "The pic above is what Morgan looks like"! I put on my makeup and then go down the stairs where ash met me half way and carried me the rest of the way. he's so crazy. luke asked if he could drive because he was dying to drive my range rover so I let him. he ran to the drivers seat and quickly buckled his seat belt! Ash put me in the passenger seat and buckled me up and climbed in the back. I turn on the radio and midnight memories is on. I turn it and start singing the words. midnight memories midnight memories we all sang. about 15 minutes later we pulled up in the expecting parking spot and got out of the car. ash grabbed one of my had and luke had the other!

Ash P.O.V

We are walking in the doctors office when I hear 3 girls scream Ashton luke Morgan omfg can we have a picture! Luke begins to say no but mo jumps in and is like of corse. we took the picture and walked in the waiting room. there where 7 other people in there one look like she was like 59 haha. mo is filling out paper work. quistioned like fathers name mothers name fathers DOB mothers DOB. She finally finishes and about 10 minutes later we get called back.

Mos P.O.V

Mrs.clifford a lady with short hair and dark skin called out. as I stud up ash grabbed my hand. luke followed behind. hello miss clifford lay down on the table and pull up your shirt. she then cleans the monator screen and squirts a cool blue green color jelly like stuff on my ovel tummy. she moved the stick thingy around. do y'all want to no the gender? She asked. we all said yessss at the same time even luke. it's a... boo girl! She said very happy luke screams like a little girl. we all give him a wired look he just laughs.

Hey guys I hope it's a good update I've been helping my aunt plan her wedding omg it's so pretty. so I will update more offen I have Monday off so I probly will then maybe I will tommorow but no promises!

Love y'all
Morganxx