Chapter four heated up

Mos P.O.V

We kissed hard and fast. I tugged on his hair a little making him moan. Oh Morgan stop I'm getting horny he said! He started moving downtown my neck. I started to wimper. his big hands where on my back holding me closer to him. he found my sweet spot and I let out a loud moan while digging my fingernails in his back.

Ash P.OV

She's so hot when she moans. her nails where in my back she's starting to sweat I'm starting to sweat. I start to put my hands on her stomach when she started to take of my shirt. I know where this is heading! I help her get it over my head. she then started kissing down my tummy. god I want her bad! She gets down to my belt and undoes it. I then take off her shirt leaving her bra on.

Mos P.O.V

ugh I'm half naked what am I doing I don't want it to stop though! I started taking Ashton's pants off he undid my bra. he started kissing do my tummy when he reached my waste band and took off my panties and white skinny jeans off together. I then took off his boxers! He lined his dick up with my entreance and started to thrust! He started slow that picked up speed with in time. moans felt the room! About 5 minutes later I felt warm stuff inside me! He had came.

Ash P.O.V

WE JUST HAD SEX! Omfg it was awesome I rolled off her and laid down beside her. there was a knock at the door! I quickly got dressed and so did she! She answered the door. it was luke! Is everything alright up here luke quistioned. yea she quickly said and shut the door.

Luke's P.O.V

We heard moaning from Morgans bedroom! The had sex, they just met though that's not right. they both are now coming down stairs. Mo is on Ashton's back and she's kissing his neck. Wtf like this is freaky! They just met like that's not right. we all give them a dirty look. I think they started to feel uncomfortable!

Mikey's P.O.V

ITS 8:39pm almost 9:00pm I'm really tired and I'm going to bed Calum and luke are playing GTA but I'm to tired to play! Mo is asleep on ash in the living room on the couch! They hit it off. anyways I'm going to bed.

Ms.clifford P.O.V

IM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW! My daughter had sex did he use a condom?oh shit what if he didn't! I'm screwed. they just met I think? What is going on now she asleep on my couch with him. I've met Ashton before he's really sweet and responsible! Or is that just an act? I like ash he's a cool dude he knows how to treat a girl! Calum and luke where playing video game it's 9:oopm I'm gonna go to bed.

Ash P.O.V

I pick mo up to take her to her bed to lay her down. that's when cal had to be and ass and through a pillow at me making me almost drop her! Luke busted out laughing that he could tell what I was about to say so he said it for me! FUCK YOU CALUM! I then giggled waking Morgan up. I felt really bad.

Hey guys how is it this is my first time writing a fanfic I hope y'all love it!! 😘😘😘😘😘