Chapter 9 the tour?

Ash P.O.V

I look at my phone to see Harry had texted me. the Harry styles not my brother Harry. the text says hey Ashton I was wondering if you wanted to tour with us? Let me know ASAP thx Harry styles! He'll yea we want to I replied. I ran upstairs where mike and cal and also luke where playing video games. I told them and the were very happy! We leave in a week. I have to tell mo but how? Hey momo come here baby I yell from our bedroom. he rushes in! I then say would it offend you if we went on tour with 1d for 2 months?

Mo P.O.V

I AM SO HAPPY FOR ASH! I don't even no what to say. I then replie no baby I'm so happy for y'all! When do y'all leave? In a week all the boys say running in.

Ash P.O.V

I feel bad leaving mo she's pregnant. after the baby is born we plan to get married and hopefully have a wonderful future together! God I was so scared she would say that we where to young but she didnt. she was super excited. Mikey is happy because they found out that they where having a little girl. I can't wait to have a niece. Mikey hopes we have a baby boy but I want a girl tbh!

Mo P.O.V

I am gonna plan the wedding while ash is on tour. I hope I can live with out him for 2 months, Harry and laruen are gonna stay with me while the boys are on tour so I'm not alone so Anne Marie can stay on tour with the boys and Liz!

Hey guys I no I haven't updated in a long time I'm sick and my wrists is messed up I love y'all

Morganxx