Chapeter 7 three weeks later

Mos P.O.V

I'm now 6 weeks pregnant and this morning sickness shit sucks. lily is 7 weeks pregnant and downy have morning sickness. bitch! I mean it sucks! Ash is in the shower and so I got undressed and climbed in with him. what are you doing baby? He quistioned. I just giggled. after a while we got out and got dressed. I but on skinny jeans and a 5sos shirt with a black 5sos beanie. I'm a dedicated fan hahahah. ash was wearing a pink Floyd shirt and black skinny jeans. as alway. I started to feel sick so I rushed to the bathroom. ash follows right behind!

Ash P.O.V

SHES GETTING SICK! I'm rubbing her back. She now 6 weeks pregnant and this morning sickness lets just say it's a bitch. when she's done we do back and sit in her bed. I then lean down and kiss her belly. and then say hey baby its daddy mommy is not feeling so great. how is my little peanut? Then mo kisses the top of my head. I giggle. she so cute haha. We go down stairs to go to the mall. we walk out the front door get in the car and drive away! We get to the mall and there are so many fans outside! Shit baby you can't go in there you might get hurt I tell morgan. she then gets out of the car and walks to my side opens the door pulls me out and gave me a huge kiss. all the fans start screaming! We walk in and the first store we go in to is baby's R us. all the fans looked confused! Then this one girl yells Ashton's gonna be a daddy. I swear to fucking god I want to punch her! The Morgan steps up and says yes Ashton is gonna be a dad! And oh yeah he loves yall. I giggle and lean her back and kiss her.

Mo P.O.V

DID I REALLY JUST SAY THAT? Shit is he mad? I can't believe I just said that! The fans seem happy! Yeah you know I'm kinda flustered fans are everywhere. I can't move without being touched! I deal with it though! We then head to hot topic it's a clothing store. We bought a nirvana hoodie a pink Floyd shirt and a green day shirt for Mikey. our total was 72.27$. ash took out his wallet and paid for it! We walked out and took a couple pics with fans then went home. So now the fans no I guess that's fine. shit we haven't told Ashton's family.!. Baby we haven't told your mom and brother and sister. I said quickly. he laughed.

Ash P.O.V

I told them haha. it's funny to see mo panick! I then told her she knows. Morgan slaps my arm and starts to say "you fucki- that's all she got out before I smashed our lip together!

Mikey P.O.V

Lily is being a ass I know it's the hormones but mo isn't that mean to ash you no. Oh we'll !

Mos P.O.V

I miss Sarah I don't hang out much anymore. so I asked her to come over. our house is big so we are not gonna be moving when the babies come. when I say babies I mean Mikey's baby to. Sarah finally got here. me and ash where having a make out section. get a room she yells and covers her eyes!

Sarah P.O.V

OMFG wtf! That is so weird. mo quickly pushed ash away. then he runs off. I sit down and laugh! Ash runs out of their room and gets down on one knee and says "Morgan belle Clifford I love you so much will you marry me?"

Hey haha cliffhanger what do you think she will say? Haha what should the gender of the baby be also? Oh yea and what should the gender of Mikey's baby be to! Love y'all

Morganxx