𝟶𝟸 - 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚘

♚·․˙𝘙𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘖𝘸𝘯˙․·♚
Libelle

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

WEEKS WENT BY QUICKLY as you trained your team. You watched them improve and hone in their skills as timed past. Although, Lev wasn't quite ready to play in the practice match yet. You had a brief discussion with him one day after practice and he agreed. Now with that off your mind you were taking notes of the team with Naoi. On the final day before the training camp you sighed with relief as the team finished up practice.

" There is no way Karasuno can defeat this team," You say to Naoi.

He chuckled.

" True, but I doubt Karasuno will go down without a fight," he replied.

You nod and stand up.

" Alright boys, huddle up," you call out to your team.

They all jog over, sweat trickling down their faces. You take in each one of them, taking in every face and every player that you had begun to know.

" You guys have this in the bag. No matter what happens at the camp, remember I am proud!"

You grin at them then add, " But in all seriousness, there is no way you guys can't win! It will be our first time seeing Karasuno in action this year, and apparently they have some impressive first years, but they are nothing compare to you."

You place your hands on your hips and smile.

" Clean up the gym. I want you guys to get a good night of sleep. Otherwise you all will be drained tomorrow."

"Yes coach," They all say in unison with a bow. Then they begin to break off to clean up the gym. 

You watch them a smile on your lips, but inside, your nervous. You wonder what the coaches will be like and what this team will be like. Will you guys get your butts handed to you? Or will you guys come on top? You rub the back of your neck in thought as you watch the kids pack up. Someone slaps you on the back and you turn to see Naoi. 

" Nervous," he asked. 

You nod.

" All of us are nervous. Your no exception, especially on your first game," he said. " But you've got nothing to worry about. Like you said, we are going to destroy Karasuno."

He smiled at you one last time before running to help take down the net. You still stand there rubbing the back of you neck. Once the gym is all cleaned up you lock the door and head out of the school. Your mind is only focused on one thing. The game. Your footsteps clunk on the concrete as you head toward your house. You watch the scenery as you pass and come to a halt right outside your house. It was a two storied house, nothing special about it. It was just like all the other houses around the area.