SolomanXSad!Reader [We'll meet again🥀]

Reader POV

I felt a tear roll down my face as it is two days before I have to leave and go home,I'm going to miss it here I'm going to miss everyone! I'm not ready to leave I wipe the tear away with my sleeve all the guys has been getting more and more anxious as the time tick I sit up on my bed and pull out my phone.
________________________________
Reader:(hey guys how about we go for a walk)

Lucifer:(you have unfinished end of the year work to do 🧐)

Reader:(I know but I wanna hang out with all of you as much as I can and maybe we can invite the others)

Mammon:(that's a good idea the human and hang out with us I don't see any problem)

Satan:(I have too agree since it's almost time for them to go we shall hangout)

Asmodeus:(I've just told the others but now the teacher want my phone aw! See you later😘)

Lucifer:(😡 stop getting on your phone during class you do know I have to keep on picking it up)

_____________________________

I felt a small smile creep on my face I'm going to miss their back and forth fighting even though it  can get out of hand quickly.

I got out of bed and looked around to find my shoes and a hairbrush,since I was already wearing proper clothes to go out I just need to freshen up I fount my boots and slipped them on my feet.

Ah I remember when I got them asmo thought my old ones was too ugly so he got me a new pair he was blushing like an idiot and still tried to be smooth,I giggle at the memory I grabbed my brush from my Vanity and began brushing my (short,medium,long) hair.

I sit the brush down and open my door and to my surprise Solomon is standing right outside "hello y/n how are you today" he asked me with a rare smile. I shut my door and we began walking down the hall "I'm doing okay well mostly I'm just going to miss it here a lot" I held a small pout on my face "haha your so cute you do know that we are coming back" I stop in my tracks "WE ARE!?!?! I thought this was just a one time thing I'm so happy" I jump up and down with a big smile Plastered on my face.
"Woah slow down you might tire yourself down I heard Lucifer and Diavolo talk about it they are not very secretive" he said in a hushed tone I grabbed his hand "Come on the others are waiting hehe"
________________________________
(Two day pass)(editor note:I'm not going to write them hanging out this was supposed to be been out but idiot author got lazy and didn't write the full thing)

Today is the day I'm going to miss everyone even though I'm going to see them again. "B-Baka y/n how dare you make me cry like this" I smile at Levi and cup his face "I'm sorry this silly human it making you cry" I chuckle and kiss his nose.

I turn to the others and smile at them "please take care of yourselves don't be sad" "YOU DON'T GET IT WE LOVE YOU" I jump at the sudden outburst of course it was Mammon who said it he's blushing like a tomato right now.I thought about what I would say and smiled again "I care about you all a lot I didn't think a simple (guy,girl,person) Like me could ever be loved by people who are so great but...I'm sorry but I cannot return your feelings I have some else who holds my heart" I stopped for a moment thinking.
"you'll find someone who you will love more than me someone who can love you back" just as I said that Soloman, Luke, and Simeon walks in "Ready to come back to earth" Solomon said grabbing my hand
"Being normal again will suck but I'm happy to have these memories"

"See you soon!"

(A/n sorry if the chapter bad Author-San summited this to me at short notice, please stay tuned for the next chapter we promise to get this out as quick as we can!
But we live in different places with different times so there will be struggle.)