Preface

Amy waited at the resturant for her blue hero. She checked her red watch. 9:00. She sighed and payed the check. He stood her up again. She walked home her head hung low tears falling down her eyes in the pouring rain. She had worn her favorite strapless, knee length, light blue dress. She even had a matching light blue purse to go with it. Her quills were curled and looked stunning. She wore natural looking make-up. She even had a light blue bow in her hair with diamonds on it. She walked into her small house and went to her living room. She sat down and cried. She cried for an hour then took a shower. She scrubbed her make-up off and the curls came out. She changed into her light pink, silk pajama's. She took every picture with Sonic in it and put it in the fireplace. Everything that reminded her of Sonic went in the fireplace. She burned it all. She went to her room and took out a clean, white, blank sheet of paper. She wrote in pen an oath. I, Amy Rose, swear to never love again. I will never suffer another broken heart again. If I should ever love again let me be struck by lightning and die where I stand. and she signed her name. She put it in a frame and hung it up. She went to bed heartbroken and heartless. She was an empty shell of nothingness.