Chapter 5

Shadow looks at 'Scarlet' as she walks around. He takes a deep breath and walksto 'Scarlet'. She keeps her head hung low. Shadow closes his eyes. Shadow, remember what I told you. Maria reminds him. Shadow takes a deep breath. He opens his eyes and she's gone. "Wait? What?" Shadow questions clearly confused. Amy pears from around the corner and sighs. "Maybe I'd be better to the world if I wasn't in it." Amy mutters and drags her feet on the way home. Shadow! Hurry! She's on her way home and she's questioning life itself and if the world would be better without her. Maria warns Shadow. Shadow runs to her house and waits for her. Her eyes widen and her ears perk up at the sight of Shadow. They go back and her face falls when she remembers what Shadow wants. "Hey, Scarlet." he says hesitantly. She perks up and smiles. "Dis you just call me, Scarlet?" Amy asks smirking. "That's what you're known as now isn't it?" Shadow asks slightly annoyed. "What do you want Shadow?" Amy asked a little annoyed herself. "I just realized that if I truly love you I need to accept you no matter what. Just because your apperance has changes doesn't mean your traits have." Shadow says with a small smile. Amy smiles tears gathering in her eyes. "Really? You love me that much?" she asks. He nods. She runs up and hugs him. "That's really sweet Shadow. And you can call me Rose again." Amy said with a smile. Maybe she healed it herself. Shadow thinks. Amy kisses his cheek. "You know it washes out right?" she asks playfully. Shadow chuckles. "I love you Rose." he said. Amy snuggled up in his chest and opened her mouth to say it back to him but the words on't come. She tries and her voice doesn't work. Shadow's heart breaks a little when she doesn't say it back. What is going on? Amy wonders.