chapter 14: birthday special

"yea i do" changbin replied while making sure she was okay, "FUCKING HELL" they heard from a distance to see jisung stomping towards them and chan chasing after him. "YOU AND YOU" jisung yelled as he pointed towards the two who were already embarrassed, "GAHHH NOW I KNOW HOW MY MOM FEELS LIKE WHEN SHES WATCHING A DRAMA" he yelled and sulked. "jisung i don't understand your point here-" changbin was about to say until he got cut off, "WHY ARE YALL SO OBLIVIOUS NOW I FEEL LIKE THE SMART ONE HERE" he yelled. "YOU? SMART? AS IF" y/n laughed and the other two joined along.
"it's not funny guys" he sighed and turned around walking away in defeat while chan went to catch up with him.

the laughing from y/n and changbin's mouths died down as the awkward tension started building up again. "you still didn't tell me why you were motivated to actually wake up" changbin pouted walking with his hands in his pocket and nudged y/n that was still embarrassed cause she didn't want to admit it was because of him. "i told you it was cause i-" she was about to say till changbin pulled her close. "why'd you uhm p-pull me c-close" she stuttered as she felt her heart beating faster than ever, "we're getting close to the main part of town, i don't want them to see you" he said still keeping her close. "changbin there's no one here" she replied rolling her eyes, but we all know she secretly loved it.

"aww blushing already?" he asked and she started to blush even more, "no dumb bitch get off me" she lightly pushed him off and he giggled at how adorable she looked. "then tell me why you were motivated" he teased punching y/n lightly on the shoulder. "do that again and i'll beat your ass" she scoffed and changbin gasped. "so you're saying i can't slap you but you can slap me?" he started sulking and pouting. normally y/n would cringe at aegyo especially if it was directed towards her, but this time her heart was actually melting from the way he acted. she knew she couldn't give in to it so she tried resisting, "ahhh whyyyy" changbin tugged on her shirt lightly while lightly stomping on the ground giving her those eyes. (🥺🥺)

"EW HYUNG THATS GROSS STOP THAT" they heard from a distance, it was jisung with the tired chan next to him, chan had his hand on his waist and one up in the air doing a shooing motion telling them to go on and he'll take care of jisung. "pleasee tell me y/n i'll keep it a secret" changbin pleaded and y/n was trying so hard not to just scream and just melt at how he was acting. "i won't tell you" y/n turned away and pretended to sulk to hide the fact that her face was redder than ever, changbin being oblivious as ever. "I CAN FUCKING HEAR YOU" he yelled at the author but she ignored, anyways changbin being oblivious he thought y/n was mad at him so he stopped and started to worry.

"y/n i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable i just— wait" changbin stopped as he heard y/n let out a squeal, "y/n you good?" he tried putting his hand on her shoulder but she shook it off. he tried again but this time she shoved it off and yelled, "STOP BEING SO FUCKING—" she was cut off by changbin who unexpectedly pulled her close. "fucking what huh?" he giggled, "i hate you" she rolled her eyes. "i mean you aren't resisting soo" he smiled and y/n rolled her eyes in defeat and gave in. "what day is it today?" changbin let go and raised his eyebrow.

"ITS THE ELEVENTH" chan yelled from the distance, "ELEVENTH WHAT" changbin yelled back. chan facepalmed and looked at him raising an eyebrow. "YOUR FUCKING BIRTHDAY STUPID ASS" chan yelled and jisung looked confused, "SO YOU CAN CURSE BUT I CANT?"  he yelled putting his hands in his waist trying to be sassy and as for chan? he wasn't having it. "WE ARE NOT HAVING THIS CONVERSATION AGAIN" he yelled back as y/n and changbin tried to hide their laughter. "happy birthday" she said smiling and changbin was flustered, "t-thank you" he stuttered and started blushing.

changbin and y/n continued walking while talking not noticing jisung and chan stopped in front of them, they eventually bump into each other which got changbin kinda mad. "chan what the fuck?"

"we're not safe here, let's leave"

(a/n: sorry for the short chapter but there's more in stock for the future, happy binnie day!! *says that even tho it's 11:59 kst*)