Congratulations Lei Lei

Leiya POV

"WAKE UP LEIYA!" I felt Aug jump on top of me and kiss me all over my face.

"Oh my God! I'm up! I'm up!" I was yelling in between my laugh.

"Today is ya big day babygirl. Ya ready ?"

"I been waiting for this day all my life." I laughed.

"And ya finally made it. I'm proud of ya baybeh. I've watched ya work hard this whole semester, countless nights when I call ya and your up doing projects. Your independent, hardworking and a very ambitious women. You got a lot going for yourself and I can't wait to see what you have planned for the future." he kissed my face.

"Awwww Gummy Bear!" I laughed at how quickly his smile turned to a frown. "Your apart of my motivation. I see how hard you work and all the positive outcomes you get from it and it motivates me. When you really been through some shit in your life and obstacles that could easily fuck you up and keep you off track you gotta stay on your grind. To me I felt like I was already at my lowest point so ain't no other way but to go up and succeed."

"Woah dere Oprah! You sayin some real shit. Ya feel me ?" he laughed.

"Sorry I be havin my moments." I laughed.

"It's all good. I be like that sometimes." he stared at me and I stared back as long as I could then I turned my head. "Ha! I won NIKKUH" he said in his Pinky voice.

"NOT FAIR!"

"It's not my fault you get butterflies in your stomach when you look at this handsome face."

I stared at him with this blank face, "GET OFF ME! You been on top of me this whole time we talked." I laughed.

"Stop playin! You know you love this position." He starts to sing, "MISSSIONARYYY!! Got your legs on my shoulders! "

"Boy move!" I pushed him off me and he fell over on the bed. I jumped off the bed and tripped trying to run.

"That's what yo ass get. You better pray I don't catch you." As he is getting up from the bed.

I ran downstairs and as I was running I felt him grab me.

"Oh My God!" I laughed. He threw me on the floor, got on top of me, and started tickling me.

"WHAT I TELL YOU ?! DONT LET ME WHAT ?!" he continued to tickle me.

"AUG STOP!" I'm laughing uncontrollably.

"NO! WHAT I SAY ?!"

"You SAID..." I laughed.

"WHAT ?!"

"I CANT... I CANT BREATHE !" he stopped.

"You said..." trying to catch my breath. "DAMN! WOOO! You trynna kill me before I get my diploma. Let me accomplish that first." he laughed, "You said... Don't let me catch you."

"Exactly! Don't Eva push me and think you goin get away from me."

I just looked at him.

"Say My name ?!"

"August September Alsina!"

"See! You like fuckin wit me." He picked me up from the floor.

"But you really love me doe!" I pouted.

"Yea! Yea! You need to get up, get ya mind right, and get the day started 5 o'clock is right around the corner. I'll drop you off at the hair salon in 20 mins and then pick you up when your ready."

"YES SIR!"

"Good Girl!" he rubbed the top of my head.

"You got me fucked me up." I got up from the couch.