•~ Chapter 6: Talk ~•

~Aaron's POV~

As the car drove my heart was pounding out of anger once again because of the memories that Alexander gave to me. Though, it was the right thing to do.. but why did it have to be me? It could've been Peggy but for some reason my brain told me that Alexander needed someone like me with him at that moment it's strange but still happened. But sometimes the mind can trick you, my thoughts kept going on for awhile until we suddenly passed through lights that shined brightly which caught my attention instead the memories of the turns, roads, houses, ect caught back to me. I pray that this meet up is not going to be an awkward one or just me and Alexander yelling at one another because that's just immature of it's self but if it happens because of my anger then I'll take the punches. Then, Lafayette pulls in with a open space where he can park the car when Lafayette does he looks over at me "Aaron, is there something wrong?" He asked softly worry shined in his dark brown gentle eyes. "No..." My lies where easy but this one was broken Lafayette does a sigh "Did something happen between you and Alexander after the party?" Something caught my tongue I wanted to nod but there was just silence with no movements not even a nod or a shake of the head. Lafayette puts both hands on my shoulder and held them tightly which let both of my eyes look at him instead of down "Did he touch you?-" Lafayette asked his tone being serious which made me jump in surprise, Alexander was annoying and touchy when mad but I don't think that he'd touch me without my say but Lafayette just huffed opening up the car door making it seem like my silence was a yes. I quickly stopped Lafayette by grabbing his arm "No! Dude!-" did that just come out of my mouth anyway, gotta continue "No! He didn't! I swear to god he didn't.." Lafayette looks at me his eyebrows showing a confused look, like he wasn't convinced "I promise.." Lafayette sighs and nods "Alright Aaron, you've been acting weird lately after the party so I just wanted to know." My head shakes once again with Lafayette giving a hug to me. A sudden blush comes on, his hug was so warm but soon I realized that maybe... no, he liked Eliza and of course I see Lafayette only as a brother so jealousy wasn't it but Lafayette was still hugging me "Thanks Lafayette.. for always being there. Even when I don't need it.. I've been so selfish." Lafayette shakes his head, looking at me with pure understanding "No, Aaron you just need to learn how to deal with others that's all even people like Alexander."

I bit my tongue wanting to fight back with saying that it still doesn't give me a excuse to be acting so bitchy towards such nice people. Lafayette saw me wanting to speak out so he just looked at me still the hug going on as well, it doesn't seem he'll be letting go anything soon and I don't want him to. "You can say it Aaron I won't judge you.." I held on still before speaking up finally to Lafayette "But it still doesn't make me have a reason to be such a jerk.. I'll try to get better." He was actually surprised I spoke once again before he could my tone being serious still yet chill. Never thought me and Lafayette would have a moment like this "I'm sorry for this being so random-" a chuckle broke off my sentence and that's when Lafayette seemed to be still into it, he's smile becoming a confusing joyful "Naw, this is a big step for you Aaron. Let's get inside Alexander's house before he gets confused." Lafayette spoke so clearly and straightforward I admired that. I stepped out of the car and so did Lafayette of course locking the car doors we entered in with James Madison be the one to welcome us inside, James walks us up to Alexander room where Alex's eyes were glued to the laptop on his desk. I remember this room so much, not just because of me being in here not just a few days ago but because of what happened and the lie I told Alexander. Anger rises in me all over again thinking about how the night at Angelica's party should've gone but I have to keep the promise I made to Lafayette not just awhile ago in the car hopefully nothing happens that will make this visit awkward.

~Alexander.H~

My eyes were focused on the laptop with only the third page completed of a story I'm making. Of course I kept my hair a mess because.. I mean.. who cares? Though my glasses were at the sip of my nose I couldn't dare move them because one again of how deep I was into writing this but James pushes me back to earth with giving a slight nudge on the shoulder "Alex.. your friends.." my head turns a bit to see Aaron glazing around the room awkwardly seeming like he was trying to ignore any eye contact, the thought still lingers at the back of my head though. The question if I did anything to actually still make Aaron feel uncomfortable it kills me not to know these types of things I'm just curious to know what Aaron is thinking and why he acts so odd towards me now on the flip side I see Lafayette standing close to Aaron almost to the point where they might as well be touching, some kind of hot and warm feeling went on my throat all of a sudden when I saw how close Lafayette and Aaron were. How come? "Um.. Bonjour Alexander." Lafayette said in his normal tone with no added spice or anything so I just responded sounding completely zoned out "Heyyyyy..." Aaron finally speaks up looking over to James instead of me not even a small greeting with a smile or nod none of that shit! "I never expected to see you here James." James responses with giving Aaron a fist bump his tone being equally as deep of which how Aaron speaks "Same with you Aaron, but following Lafayette's group has a nice touch on you."