~Chapter 8: Moonlight ~

{ A/N: This will have some LafLiza and other things going on so yeah, here's some LafLiza ??angst??/fluff  }

                     ~• Eliza's POV •~

The breeze was soft against my hair flowing gently as if it was reaching out to the sky. I was in my room close to the window, it was opening letting the bright light of the moon slowly rising up be. My eyes admired the sky turning such bright and shining colors before thinking about some things that Jane wrote to me when the boys visited our house a couple of days ago the message read clearly:

Jane:
Though I have my suspicion that Alexander and Aaron might be up to something I will not ask questions to you that would possibly hurt your feelings or way of thinking. There's something about those two that just doesn't sit right with me- thank you Eliza either way.

Even though it didn't seem like much it was to me, having this trust of Alexander's for his feelings of Aaron was chewing me up inside. I had to keep my mouth shut and just listen while nodding my head with a dull expression showing no emotions to speak out and expose him, for even though he was my ex crush I still had to treat him with the same amount of undying respect just like I had when I was blushing all over him.

My gaze still kept up at the sky but then the moon showing slightly over before a sound went behind me, an open of a door it seemed to be. "Hello?" I asked the tone of my voice raspy over how long I didn't speak for. But no need to worry it was Angelica who was at the door "Someone came here to see you girl." Angelica said to me with a smile over the rasp response I gave "And I believe it was a good choice for him to bring some Lemonade so it could fix that raspy voice." Before even opening my mouth to speak up a boy came into sight now that it was Lafayette.

And sure enough he was holding lemonade but it had a tint color of pink, you could see the lemon side whooshing around inside the bottle of liquid. "It's actually Strawberry lemonade but close enough." He said with such a soft chuckle and yet again his French accent had me fluffed up in a small peach colored blush. Angelica rolled her eyes at his response "Just tell her what you need to, you're even lucky I let you in." Lafayette chuckled once more before walking over to me while the door slowly was shut behind him by my older sister. The trail of her persistence leaving the slight hint of perfume that smelled like roses and daises.

"What's up Laf?" I asked saying his nickname with such softness and ease. The blush slowly fading as my heart got used to seeing him in my room now for some reason, maybe because of the party and also the visit of which I gave him the painting. "Nothing much.. just wanted to see you." I bit my lip and just giggled at the response waving my hand side to side to reject that it was the case. "That's a lie." But all of sudden Lafayette our the bottle of Strawberry Lemonade down and moved my look away face towards him. A rush of sudden shock rushed through my blood streams my hand was gripping onto the windows bottom side. Sharp breaths forming into me panicking, we've got this close before but never this close where he's touching my face so gently.

Soon Lafayette was getting closer to my face and that's when I quickly jumped and got both of his. "Um.. Haha! Lafayette! What are you doing?"  Lafayette flashed up in embarrassment from my response I guess he wasn't expecting me to stop this from happening so quickly. "S-s-Sorry! Um.. just watched a lot of stuff and thought this was I guess normal?.. I'm sorry.." Instead of feelings shocked the shock turned into worry sense Lafayette was acting so strange and quick. ""Laf is there something bothering you?" He did a soft sigh and turned away letting go of my face making the gentle touch disappear with it as well.

"I just don't know what to do when I'm in the same room as you... I try to act cool but it comes off as c-cringe." A gulp was forming when Lafayette was speaking to me. A flow of sympathy came to me like rain from a cloud falling on top of a persons head only to keep falling until it stops. "Lafayette.." I said his name straight forward and calmly "Then, asking my friends to help me speak to you! Being so goddamn stressed over how you'll react.." Instead of responding with a sentence all I did was say his name once again but it was more harsh and getting low. "BUT THE HARDEST THING IS-" Lafayette was yelling at this point all of his stress hitting the both of us at once.