DeZha

You know, I thought Mindless Behavior was, like, the weirdest group I had ever saw. The first video that I saw from them was 'My Girl Remix'. I thought it was pretty cool. Then, I started to like them more. Namely, Roc Royal. As they got older, they started havin' stronger and more manly-like features. Me, I like them. I wish I could date them, but they don't even know me, and plus, they are too good-lookin' for me. But, I know they've heard this, like, a million times from a lot of girls, but I love them. I mean it from the bottom of my heart. I've never met them before, but I'm pretty excited today, because I FINALLY have the chance to. I won a contest to bring 2 of my friends to their big pool party. I'm bringin' my two best friends, Tonee and Sarah. My name is DeZha, and I am so ready for this trip right now, the wait is killin' me. Me and my best friends are in the car right now, drivin' to the airport, hype as ever. My mom look like she gon' jump out of the window screamin' for help. I just can't calm down. I can't help it. I can't believe I'm goin' to meet Mindless Behavior. But, if somethin' goes wrong, don't think I won't get on people wit' ghetto mode on blast.

   Tonee was more than excited. Tonee was a black girl wit' attitude 24/7. She was my girl, though. She came through for me all the time and I did the same for her. She wasn't mixed wit' anything, so I always wondered how her hair was so wavy. She had almond-shaped, dark brown eyes, dark brown hair, 5'6", and was shaped like me and Sarah. Tonee's a Virgo, so she was always perfect. We all were thick-lookin' girls wit' big butts and big boobs, too. She had that hood personality, while I had that more ghetto approach. But, she was a girl that all the boys chased. She waved 'em away, though. She was that kind of girl.

   Sarah was a different story. She had a shape like us, she was 5'4", and she had the best personality that anybody could have. She was a Libra, and also Puerto Rican, so she was good-lookin', romantic with her dates, and always onto the school stuff. She was so nice. I met her in the 6th grade, while me and Tonee met in 7th. She was always there with Tonee when I was down. I couldn't thank her enough for all the things she's done for me. Especially through that hard breakup I had. Although her size and her looks may fool you, she's the oldest out of all three of us. You would think that I was older because of how tall I was. But, she took the responsibility to keep Tonee, and sometimes me, out of trouble.

   And then there was me. I was 5'10" with thick eyebrows, dark brown eyes, brown skin, and hair that went 5 inches past the shoulders, with two green streaks at the front on both sides. I was also an Aquarius, which I liked about myself. But, some of my features were very appreciative. My stomach was flat from all of the hard workouts Sarah had put me and Tonee through. I celebrated that with a belly piercing. My legs were long and smooth. And, of course, the boobs and butt were big. We were all book-smart, but I was the slowest one outside of school. I also had a big thing for food. Specifically, fried chicken. I love food.

   Enough about that. Back to where we are. We're finally at the airport and we're jumping up and down. We're just in time, because they just called for the passengers to board the plane. We all hug my mom goodbye, and board the plane.

   "I cannot believe we're really going to see Mindless Behavior," Sarah said. "It's pretty surprising that you won, DeZha."

   "I can't believe you actually wasted yo time enterin', DeZha. But, good thing you did." Tonee wit' her smart mouth.

   "Yeah, well, it was worth it." I sat in my first class seat. "You know, I wonder how they're gonna greet us at LAX."