DeZha

I walked upstairs to see Sarah walk out of a room red-faced. What happened in there? I walked into the room I was in and there stood Ray Ray, going through a drawer. I stood there staring at his back, his bare back. His bare, wet back. He must've got out of the shower. My heart started racing instantly. It wasn't until I sat down on the bed that he knew I was in the room.

   "Oh, hey. What's up? Roc still down there?"

   I shrugged. "I don't really know. Ugh, I'm so tired."

   "Hop in the shower. That won't make you tired."

   "I want to be tired, though. Why would I not be?" I looked at him and smirked.

   Ray Ray looked at me and threw on his black T-shirt. "You look more of an...... all-nighter."

   I laughed. "Huh. Everybody thinks that. Even all-nighters need sleep
sometime. Well, I guess I'll hop in for a quick 10 minutes."

   "Hey, what were you and Roc doin' in the kitchen?" He started braiding one side of his head, while giving me a sly, hard stare.

   "We weren't doin' anything, Ray Ray. And plus, that limo driver told us that they had cameras watchin' us in every room. Like that one." I pointed to a camera in the top right corner of the right side of the room.

   "Girl, you believe that? They only say that to make y'all behave. Them things don't even work. The other girls that done came over here worried about the same thing. As soon as they found out they were fake, they got a little down and dirty." He pulled the camera off the wall like it was nothing.

   "Ew. I don't wanna hear none a' that. Leave me alone." I walked into the bathroom and left him standing in the room. When I came out, the room was dark, so I was thinking he was already asleep. I put on my clothes and slid under the covers. It didn't take me long to fall asleep, but something very shocking popped up when I did.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I woke up at 6:40 to the smell of bacon and eggs. Roc's downstairs already? I dragged myself out of bed and fixed my tank top and green shorts. I looked at the bed and saw Ray Ray was clearly knocked out. I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I don't look completely like a hot mess, but the hair's a little fuzzy. I didn't care anyway. I brushed my teeth and made my way downstairs to the kitchen. What I saw in the kitchen almost knocked me off my feet. Roc was in front of the stove frying bacon and scrambling the eggs. With NO shirt on. But, what I didn't see was blueberry pancakes.

   "Yo, where's the pancakes?"

   Roc turned and smiled at me. That bright, beautiful smile of his. "Oh, hey. I told you I'd teach you how to make 'em."

   "Well, let's get started." I walked over to the sink and washed my hands. "Okay, so what's goin' on here?" I waved my hands over the whole center counter.