Sarah

I can't understand why Tonee's mad at me. What did I do? I don't like it when people are mad at me. I'm always the person that cheers everybody up and makes them smile by how sweet I am. I put on a strapless white dress that went right above my knees and my tan high heeled ankle boots. I love these shoes. They were spiked and were 5 inches high, so now I look 5'9". I threw on my tan leather jacket and headed out with the girls to go to the party. Tonee and DeZha look really cute tonight. Tonee's wearing this gold off-the-shoulder with white skinny jeans and gold strappy sandals. Her hair was out, so it was so wavy. DeZha had her unique look with her outfit and her hair straight and over her face. My hair was down also, with my curly locks flowing behind me. Then, I remembered when I entered the room that I chose. When I put my bags down and started to pick my clothes, I noticed there was a piece of notebook paper on the bed. I'm not really nosy, but curiosity got the best of me. The note ended up being for me. It said:

   Dear Contest Winner or Friend,

   If you have chosen this room, I would like for you to put your bags in the closet and your clothes in the dresser. I know you are only going to be here for a short while, but I want you to feel like you belong here.

   I cannot wait to meet you and your friends. We want you to come to our party. The limo driver will be here to pick you up. Dress casual, but still try to look like yourself. I love a girl that's confident and doesn't care about what people say. Maybe we could talk. See you later.

   Peace :)

   I wonder who stays in this room. I want to meet this person, too. Now, I'm getting anxious. We're almost there, and I'm shaking in my seat. DeZha seems so calm, and she loves them the most out of all three of us. So, I would think she's the nervous one. Tonee even looks pretty shaky. When we finally got there, the limo driver got out and opened the door for us. DeZha got out first and I was last, so I got out and couldn't believe my eyes. There were so many people here. About 150, at least! People were outside and inside. We were at a nightclub. I noticed it when I walked in and saw all of the bright colorful lights. The bouncer was leading us to where MB was. I was really nervous, so I started to count. That wasn't helping, so I just kept walking. The weird thing about it was, I stopped being nervous. Girls were twerking boys in chairs, while some other boys and girls were just hanging out. They were playing music inside and outside, so I could hear 'R.I.P.' playing out there. When it felt like forever, we finally made it to the V.I.P. part of the club. There they were. Mindless Behavior. Sitting right there. With three other girls? The boy with the curly haircut, I think his name was Roc, had a confused look on his face.

   "Who are they?"

   The bouncer spoke up for us. Thank God, because I wasn't going to say anything. "These are the girls that won your contest. They just arrived."

   "They're not the girls who won. These girls are." The boy with the jet black haircut said. He looked so confused, but defensive of those girls.

   "Trust me, these girls you're with here, aren't the contest winners. And, by the way they look and dress, I don't get how their parents even let them out of the house."

   The three girls gasped and I saw DeZha try not to laugh. Tonee just let it out. The bouncer did not look happy with these guys. I think he didn't like the way he was treating us. Or, probably because he's still standing here. You never know.

   The one with the two braids started to talk. "How would you know that? Do you have proof that they are the contest winners?"

   "Yeah. I saw these three," He pointed at us. "Walk out of the limo you sent out to them. And, I even got the text you sent to her. And, a copy of the letter your manager sent her to remind her what day it was. Who's......... DeZha Owens?"

   DeZha looked at him and raised her hand slightly and nervously. "Um, that's me."

   "Your address is 5498 Quincy Road in Youngstown, Ohio?"

   "Y-Yes, sir." She swallowed hard. DeZha, if I could have the ability to speak right now, I would tell you that there's no reason to be nervous.

   "Exactly. My point exactly." The bouncer crossed his arms. "You three." He pointed to the three girls sitting by Mindless Behavior. "Beat it, before I give you some soap and water to wash all that makeup off your faces. You look like clowns." The girls got up and started talking under their breaths about the bouncer. "There you go, ladies. Those girls were just trying to steal your spots, but I got you guys' cover. Whenever you need me, just yell 'Steve'. That's my name. Have a good time." He left with no further words.

   I swear, DeZha wasn't looking too good. She was a nervous wreck. She was trembling and shaking. I was perfectly normal. Tonee, well, she had her eyes on Jet-Black-Haircut Guy, but looked like she was really on Mars. I don't get how we're going to get through with this if they're nervous.

   "Excuse us. We have to head to the bathroom. Handle girls stuff, you know. Makeup and all." I pulled the two away from the table only a step, when I heard the most gorgeous voice ever come from that table.

   "Oh, okay. We'll be waiting to meet you guys."

   The boy with the afro had spoken to me. Me! He is so cute. I like him, but I think it's more than that now. He has such a beautiful smile and big, brown eyes. Yep. I'm in love.