DeZha

So, me and Sarah are sittin' here, falling sleep. Zee is already sleep in her room, probably dreamin' 'bout her and Ray Ray. Then, Tonee storms in with her face all bloody and cut. She looked scared and mad at the same time. I could've swore something was up, because her eyes aren't even big, but they are HUGE now. When she slammed the door, me and Sarah jolted up off the couch. Zee swung her door open and rushed into the living room. Tonee flicked the light switch on and plopped down onto the loveseat. That's when I noticed her hands were covered in blood, too. Zee slid in next to me on the couch. We just sat there and stared at her for a second. For me to say anything, somebody gotta say somethin' first. And, Zee just answered my prayer.

   "Tonee, what happened to you?"

   Sarah looked like she was gonna pass out. "Are you okay?"

   Tonee looked like she was gonna just lose her mind and do somethin' crazy. "No, I'm not....."

   "Just tell us," I said. "We're your best friends..... You could tell us what happened."

   "Okay," She sighed. "So, y'all know I went to dinner with Prod, and so, he dropped this huge bomb on me talkin' 'bout they goin' on tour in five days."

   "WHAT?!?!?!" Sarah, Zee, and I were completely speechless.

   "And, then he said that they on tour 'till August 11th or somethin'."

   Sarah looked so grim and sad and shit. "Oh, no."

   "So, we're having dinner, and guess who popped up? Trey and his girl, Ameliah. When we leave, they leave right behind us. Then, when we get to Prod's car, they walk up and start to harass us. Trey had the nerve to put his hands on me, so Prod and him got in a fight, and so did me and Ameliah. Then, I started to panic........ and........"

   "And what??" Me and the girls were on the edge of our seats.

   "I-I-I kinda got scared and carried away........ Because I grabbed a brick........ And smashed her head with it. Then, Prodigy was kinda stuck wit' Trey, so I panicked some more and clearly must've lost my mind, 'cuz I gave him the brick. He must've been scared, too, 'cuz he smashed Trey's head in, too. But, he kept on smashing it, like he couldn't stop. I-It really looked like he was tryin', but he just couldn't. So, now they're both dead, and me and Prod are now murderers........" She then bursted in tears, thinkin' heavily about what she did, by the looks of it.

   I just stared at her. She. Killed. TREY?!?! Now, what are we gonna do? I know this is her mess, and it's a big one, but sisters stick together. No matter what. Zee's mouth was opened so wide, a watermelon could fit in it. She do not know how we do it in Ohio. Sarah had a stream of tears sliding down her cheeks. She got up and went to sit over by Tonee. She embraced her in her arms. Tonee sunk into Sarah's arms and sobbed even harder. I felt bad for her, because she had to see that every day, every time she blinks, every time she closes her eyes to sleep. That would be a nightmare for me. But, she made that choice. But, another thing, when Tonee was younger, she had to go to counseling because her anxiety does cause her to do things that she can't control at the time. We didn't know we knew each other before, but when we met up, we remembered this moment. She had a problem when we were little, like in preschool........

   ~12 years ago: Smiley Faces Daycare Center~

   ~No One's POV~

   Tonee and DeZha chased after each other for the fifth time, after the teacher told them not to. Sarah was over in the corner playing with dolls. Vanessa, the daily bully of the daycare, came over to where DeZha and Tonee stood, and pushed DeZha into a cart. The cart rolled and crashed into the wall, spilling very sharp pencils on the floor. Tonee stood and backed away, while Vanessa and her mean friends walked over and surrounded DeZha in the corner. DeZha started to throw toys at the girls, but it didn't phase them. Tonee got so nervous and scared that she picked up seven pencils, ready to charge at Vanessa. When Tonee turned around to see what the pencils would do to the bullies if she threw them, her heart started to hammer through her ribs. The girls started to jump DeZha and pull her hair. They all grabbed a handful and threw DeZha around like a rag doll. Tonee had tears welled up in her eyes, and when she looked in Sarah's direction, it wasn't any better over there. Some more friends of Vanessa got scissors and started to cut Sarah's long curly hair. DeZha tried her hardest to fight the girls back, but there were too many. Sarah defended herself, but not good enough. They cut five inches of her hair off, and cut her bangs uneven. Tonee's mind tried to reboot, but it went a totally different direction. Her mind didn't even seem like it was in her body. Before she could even catch herself, which her mind could not control at the moment, she ran towards Vanessa with the pencils and stabbed the girl in the throat. Blood squirted from the side of Vanessa's neck while she screamed for help. Tonee kept it going. She ran up to every girl and stabbed them in the throat. The last girl was kinda big, but Tonee was still scared. She kicked the girl in the knee. Hard. Hard enough to hear the girl's knee crack. Hard enough for the girl to try to crawl away. Tonee's conscience told her to stop, but her body was so shooken she just couldn't. She just couldn't. She grabbed three pencils and a marker, and shoved all of them in her mouth and down her throat at the same time. The girl died seconds later. Tonee had all of the kids huddled in corners. Tonee went to her own corner and stared at all of the girls' struggling bodies. Then, she zoomed in on Vanessa, who was having an asthma attack. Her chest was heaving up and down violently. The pencil was still stuck in the side of her neck, so it was hard for her to breathe. Slowly, the girls were dying, one by one. Then, the teachers rushed in and took in the mini-gory scene. There was blood all over the carpet. All the teachers left to go call 911, while Tonee was humming and rocking herself back and forth. DeZha and Sarah were covered in blood a little. They hugged each other tightly and then looked at Tonee. Tonee smiled back sheepishly. Sarah and DeZha stood up, sat by Tonee, and hugged her tight. Then, Tonee got up and walked up to a silent, but shaking Vanessa. She stared up at Tonee with her big light brown eyes, begging for mercy. Tonee bent down and whispered, "It's time for you to take a nice, long nap for the teachers. Hmm?" Tonee then stuck the pencil deeper into Vanessa's neck until the pencil's tip drove through the other side of her neck. The police then came in, and tried to arrest Tonee. Tonee became scared, and once again, couldn't control herself. She was biting, scratching, kicking, doing whatever she could to try to get them off of her. Sarah and DeZha ran to help, but two police officers held them back. Tonee had gotten cuffed and shoved into the squad car. They drove for two hours to get to their destination. When Tonee got inside, they immediately put her to sleep with an injection. She woke up in a very tight straitjacket and cuffs on her feet. There was no door in the white room, and the light was out. But the walls were padded white, and the light being off didn't stop the walls from shining in its own way. At least, Tonee wasn't scared. She was emotionless. And she knew she was gonna be here for a while........

   ......... But, Tonee knows how to control that, right? She stayed in that crazy house for three years of her life. I don't understand. But, it must've been a fight that had gotten to her bad side. Somethin' must've clicked in her head to act like that. But, what I don't understand is, why is Prodigy acting like this?!