Sarah

We're here already. USC. Pretty scary. I heard some kids are already here, too. We walk inside and go to the main office to get our room key and class schedule. I was excited while we walked to our room. I did the honors of opening the door. The room was beautiful. It was kinda like a mini house or something. There were four doors and a living room. We all settled into our bedrooms, when we heard the door opening. DeZha was the first one to see who it was. It was a girl with straight, black hair with tan streaks. She was DeZha's skin complexion, but she was two inches shorter than her. They kinda looked alike, too. They dressed alike, also. It was like, these two were supposed to be twins. She looked really shy, so we introduced ourselves first.

   "Hi, I'm Sarah." I smiled. "These are my friends."

   "Tonee." Tonee put out her hand, and the girl gladly shook it.

   DeZha stepped up. "I'm DeZha. What's your name?"

   "I'm ZeeAra. But, you can call me Zee." She had a heavy New Yorker's accent. "I like your streaks. They're cool."

   "Thanks. I like yours, too."

   "I think mine need a more....... brighter look."

   "I could dye 'em blue for you, if you want."

   "Really?! That'd be sweet!!" The girl's face was so relaxed and happy.

   "Yeah."

   We got along with Zee so quickly, we invited her to go to the mall with us. We all had so much fun with her. She was like a second version of DeZha. She was funny like her, stylish like her, had good taste in food like her. It was like those two could be twins. We walked our way to the food court, when I noticed something familiar. Not something, someone...... strongly familiar. When that person turned around, my jaw dropped. DeZha and Tonee's face looked the same way. This was so soon. I've never felt happier, though. Princeton's here!!!!