Sarah

I'm so sad that we leave later on today. Princeton said he'd take me out to go get something to eat. I'm excited. I throw on my red skinny jeans, my white halter top, and my white babydolls. I'm in the bathroom right now, brushing my curly hair over my left shoulder. Princeton then walked in and hugged me from behind.

   "Hey, what are you doin'?"

   "Brushing my hair."

   "You ready?"

   I turned and smiled at him. "Pretty much, yeah."

   He grabbed my hand and took me to the limo out front. He didn't tell me where we were going, but he told me it wasn't really fancy. When I hopped out of the limo, I was standing in front of the best Mexican restaurant in L.A.! I love Mexican food. I walked in with Princeton and we ordered our food. He ordered taquitos, while I ordered a burrito. He told me a lot about his mother and I told him about my father. They were very similar, like how they were both single parents. Anyways, we laughed and played around when we were walking around the park. We kissed three times!! When we got back, Prodigy was in the kitchen with Roc, Ray Ray, and DeZha. They were really busy, trying to make something. I noticed something shiny on DeZha's neck. It was a black diamond necklace. She also had a bracelet to match it. Roc must've gave it to her when we were gone.

   "Hey, Sarah!! You and Princeton change into some different clothes. We're makin' cake for Tonee!!"

   "Okay."

   Me and Princeton ran upstairs and changed into some sweats and tank tops. When we came downstairs, Prodigy and Ray Ray were having a lot of trouble making the batter. DeZha and Roc were in the corner, playing with the icing.

   "What are we supposed to be making again?" Princeton asked.

   Prodigy spoke up first. "We're makin' cake for Tonee. She needs something sweet in her life, right?"

   "Besides you, Prod." DeZha said.

   I got right to work, but didn't forget the question that lingered in my head for a while. "Hey, where is Tonee?"

   "I sent her out to buy her, you, and DeZha something before you guys go." Prodigy mixed the batter, while it kept splashing in Ray's face.

   "Hey, can you chill wit' that?! It's in my eye!!" Ray Ray yelled.

   Everybody laughed and kept on working. Two hours later, at 6:30, the cake was finished. It looked amazing. It was a big rectangular cake with 'We love you, Tonee!!' on it. We cleaned up the kitchen, and as soon as we wiped the last stain off of the counter, we heard the door open. She walked into the kitchen and we yelled so loud, it looked like we scared her blind. She looked around like she couldn't see anything.

   "SURPRISE!!!!!!!!"

   "OMG, what is goin' on?" Tonee looked confused.

   Prodigy walked her towards her cake. "Look, Tonee. We made this for you."

   She looked at him. "Who's idea was this?"

   "All mine."

   "You are so sweet!!!"

   She kissed him and we all clapped for the two of them. She had gotten the first piece of cake, since it was hers.

   "Mmm. This is good, y'all!!"

   I was watching Prodigy pass out all of the pieces of cake, when I noticed DeZha was sneaking up behind Tonee. She pushed Tonee's plate in her face and ran away laughing. We all knew what that meant. We all started throwing cake at each other. It was so much fun. I saw Roc and DeZha kiss for a long time, and I was happy. It's kinda sad that we have to leave, but live for the moment, at least.