xrays and open scars

(Dream scene/ more of a flash back)
I lay next to my brother on the ground. There were shards of glass covering us from the car, both covered in blood, a puddle in between. I sit up, looking around. It was raining tonight the rain getting harder forcing the on going puddle of blood to flow down stream. I slowly stand up, "Help!" i yell frantically. I begin to walk to the other car. It was a red truck, it was filled with teens passed out in the front from the impact. "Someone help please!!" I yell again. I run over to our car, it was flipped upside down, i grab my phone, i hurried to type 911 into the key board. "H-Hel-hello-i'd like to re- "

"Adria..." i hear a voice. it repeats, "Adria wake up..." i jolt awake from my dream sitting up. "jes- bad dream?" I nod. "well good morning sunshine...come on we have to change your bandages." Rodrick motions to the bathroom

"What time is it." I sit up a bit higher from my place in bed rubbing my eyes.

"I don't know like Noon probably, come on." he comes to my side of the bed to help me out. I was a bit sore this time more than yesterday. " you should call your job and tell them you won't come in today bc of the accident." he suggests

"yeah you're right" I grab my phone from my bed site table and call my job. The phone call ends. "Alright well guess i'm not working for the next few days." i follow.

"Wait why, but i mean good because you need the rest, but why?" he sits me down on the side of the tub.

"It's my papa, he understands.. bandages and stuff are under the sink." i point. "He said that i do have to work over time next week and i have closing shift which is fine because i'll be with my cousin."

"Well that's good i guess..." He begins to take off the old bandages and pour the alcohol on. "this is gonna hurt..." i wince "I am sorry! just a little bit more...okay, okay it's over." He pats the areas dry and covers it with fresh bandages. He re wraps my wrist as well.

"Thank you Rodrick, you're being extra nice..." i chuckle

"I practically ran you over last night so this is the least i can do for you, also o finished my report and turned it in..it was like a ten point loss tho."

I stand up from the side of the tub. "yeah mine was a five point, but it's okay i'm not too worried. I'm starving...what about you?"

He replies, "Yeah i could eat...my mom probably made lunch you should come over and hang for a bit and then watch the band practice again..despite what it seems the guys do like you" we both laugh

"that sounds like a plan, let me shower and change and i'll be over there!"

"i'm not letting you walk over there alone i'm gonna park the van and come back."

"Fine..whatever just get out the bathroom perv." We smiles and walks out.