Chapter Five: Boy/Girl things

We get back to Rodricks house with his mom giving him the okay for me to spend the night. We go upstairs to his room to chat about life again for a while. "Yeah so basically my mom and dad are on the verge of disowning me, because of the band, and my college choice and the accident apparently being my fault." I start going through his drawers tryna to find some clothes to wear to bed tonight. "You know everything is my fault and I can't do anything right because I'm a girl...the only girl as a matter of fact." I add.

"Hey well that's not true. You know you never talk about that night-" Greg interrupts his words.

" Mom said for you guys to come downstairs, she doesn't trust you guys up here." Rodrick throws something at him which causes Greg to close the door fast as a reaction

"Anyways like i was saying, you never talk about the accident ever, I mean I know what happened, but still you just never talk about it. I grab a pair of clean boxers and one of his shirts from his dresser.

"Look away perv." I slide my clothes off and put on the new ones. I don't have the perfect body. I'm not skinny or tall, I'm five four with muffin too and stretch marks. "All done." Rodrick opens his eyes and smiles

"Wow this definitely looks better on you than it does me." I giggle blush a bit. The shirt is a bit big on me, Rodrick is way taller, but kinda skinny...which I don't mind.

"Thank ya, thank ya. Check out my new spring collection." I laugh and be walk in his room like I'm on a runway. He laughs and claps. Letting out a couple of "yess queens" and "work it" as I go.

"No, but dead ass you look hot." I blush a bit. If nothing makes you debby Ryan, then this definitely will.

"Th-thank you." I bite my lip to keep myself from smiling.

"I kinda wanna kiss you." He gets up from his spot on the bed and begins to walk towards me slowly.

"I-uh-uh-" I stutter his face getting closer and closer to mine. Everything feels black and my face is red and hot like there's a spot light on us. He leans in and she starts to kiss me, but jumps back when he hears the door open.

"Rodrick, Adria down stairs now." Mrs. Heffley says pointing at us with two fingers. Rodrick clears his throat. My heart is racing and my stomach definitely has butterflies now!

"Yes ma'am be down there in a second." He responds. She leaves the door open and we just stare at each other and giggle.