04

"C'mon Sehun, let's act like bad seniors!"

Sehun only rolled his eyes at Chanyeol.

It was their last class before lunch break, and the teacher was letting them do whatever the heck they want.

"Do as you please, I'm not coming with you," Sehun said, continuing to write an essay that was due in a few hours.

"Oh come on, let's go together!"

"Can't you see I'm busy?"

"Fine!"

With a pout, Chanyeol looked around the classroom. There was Kyungsoo, but he also looked busy, and the last time he had disturbed him he got hit on the head hard with a book. He continued looking around, spotting Baekhyun with his earphones on. Hyora sat on the desk next to him, but she was busy drawing on her sketchpad or something.

He walked over to him and pulled one of his earphones out. "C'mon Baek, let's act like bad seniors!"

Baekhyun arched his brows. "Oh, are we going to play with Taeyong and the others?"

"Yeah! You up for it?"

"Hell yeah!"

As soon as the two stealthily exited the room while the teacher was busy grading papers, Hyora rolled her eyes and set her pencil down. With a sigh she massaged the temples of her head.

"Fucking artist's block," she muttered. "Come on, Hyora, think!"

But every time an idea floats up in her mind, it vanishes before she could even grasp it, and then she was yet again reminded with the fact that her letter was missing.

It couldn't have gone outside of the house, would it? Unless it somehow managed to find its way into the trash and got thrown away with the rest of the garbage.

Come to think of it, that would be way better than finding its way to the hands of its receiver, she thought. But that's impossible! There's no way Baekhyun could have found it!

Her heart started racing in her chest. No. It actually was possible, because she didn't even make an effort to hide it.

Fuck.

"Hi, Hyora!"

She looked up, finding Hanna and Jongdae smiling brightly down at her.

"What are you doing?" Hanna asked as she took a peek at Hyora's sketchpad. "Oooh! What are you drawing?"

"That's the thing. I don't know what to draw."

"Is this for your art portfolio?"

"Yes, if I ever complete it."

Jongdae clicked his tongue. "You know, I think I have a solution to your problem."

Hyora's eyes lit up. "Really? What should I draw?"

He shook her head. "Enough thinking! Let's just eat and see if your creative juices return with a full stomach!"

Before she knew it, she was already sneaking out of the classroom with Hanna and Jongdae. It was still a few more minutes before lunch break, so they arrived at the cafeteria while the tables were still empty. Well, except for one.

"Taehyung!" Hanna shouted out, running towards the only occupied table before sitting in front of him.

"Hanna!" Kim Taehyung raised his hands up like a baby, his cheeks still full with the sandwich he was eating. But when his eyes found Hyora, he started choking on his food.