Friendships & Relationship

This chapter is all about explaining how Ombra and her bonds with La Squadra Di Esecuzione, her teammates.

Risotto Nero: Ombra and Risotto are really close. He's been protecting her since she was 14. Ombra loves Risotto, not in romantic way. She loves him like family, as if he was her own brother. She would protect him just as he protected her.

Formaggio: If you could point out best friends, that's how Ombra and Formaggio stand out. They drink together, watch sports, and have a few similar interests.

Melone: She finds it really annoying when he asked personal questions. Either about her zodiac sign, perfume she uses, or her breast. Still she doesn't hate him. Why? Cause he doesn't really mean it. Melone knows that she loves someone and respects her. Even to the point of helping her and her crush out.

Pesci: At first he was nervous to even talk to Ombra, but after a while they slowly started to get along during missions. Ombra is always there to give Pesci that extra support because she believes that Prosciutto is right about his abilities and Pesci should be more confident.

Prosciutto: At first he didn't understand why Risotto would let her join the group. But after seeing her stand "MiSFiT" in action. He helped her learned how to control her stand better. Ombra respects Prosciutto just like how she respects Risotto.

Illuso: She's doesn't hate Illuso but they don't get along with each other due to their stands being somewhat similar. She finds it annoying that he wants to bring up how better his stand is compared to her stand. Ombra tends to prank Illuso the most by hiding his mirrors.

Sorbet & Gelato: She never thought that these two would help her let alone speak to her. These two are the reason why she changed her clothes and hairstyle. They wanted her to bring out her beauty, inside and out. She's very happy to have met these two love birds.

Ghiaccio: Ombra fell in love with Ghiaccio. Is Ghiaccio in love with her? At first no, but after a mission soon changed his perspective towards her. He tends to protect her a lot, and over time he knew these feelings he had for her were love. He wanted to see her smile just for him. Ombra loved to cook, bake and even listen to Ghiaccio.