Hobbies & Activities

A list of things Ombra loves doing when she has some time to spare.

Hobbies & Activities
•Baking: Ombra loves baking. It was one of a few things she got to learn on her own as a child. She can bake cakes, pies, cookies and brownies. But her favorite sweet to bake is Cinnamon Rolls. With every other baked sweets, this is the one thing that brings her whole teammates together.

•Piano/Music: Ombra use to have piano lessons. It one of those things that she could never forget doing even if she wanted to. But she prefers playing something relaxing, sweet melodies, or something sad. Depending on her mood. She likes many types of music genre, but her preference are always Jazz and Punk Rock.

•Cleaning: This is one might sound silly but she does have her reasons. When she was young, she was always afraid of sleeping in the night. She was afraid of the bugs at night. So ever since then she has made it her job to make sure anywhere she lives to keep it spotless. Her idea of keeping a home clean is to keep bugs and anything else disgusting away.

•Work Out: She only does his in the morning and before bed. Ever since joining La Squadra, she wanted to make an effort to keep up with everyone. Sometimes she'll be by herself or Ghiaccio will be there to support and motivate her to push her limits.

•Swimming: She use to be afraid of the water because she's never been to a beach or pool. But with something me help and support for the others, she loves it now.

•Sitting on the Roof: Yeah this sounds way simple. But a walk is something Ombra really enjoys. It good for her to get out of HQ and take in the view of Naples or any other place. The winds feel good, looking up at the stars when it night is a sight for her to see. She enjoys it so much but sharing a view like this with Ghiaccio 10x better.