Introduction

Greetings, my dear followers and readers. I want to thank you all for taking time out of your day to read this book that I myself,  have gotten quite attached to in regards to writing it. This book is many about the little thoughts and feelings that I have or am experiencing. Now, when I talk about little things or thoughts, it's in the sense that there are things in life that most of us pass by too easy or take for granted. I feel obliged to write about these because I guess its a self-reflection thing and so I look back on what I find fascinating and what I feel. 

I tend to look back on all the experiences and places I have been on my travels and well I try to capture myself in that moment and take note of what I am feeling, what is around me and how it relates back to how I am feeling. There is no use keeping things to myself, or else, we wouldn't have a book would we? 

So, things are better shared to keep my sanity, I suppose, from slithering through my hands. There are times where I experience encounters where thoughts come into my head or something I see fascinates me and I turn and no one is there. This is where you, my dear readers get to play a part in this fantastic journey. However, other times, fortunately, there is someone in my to tell things to. 

Whether they get it or not, it's still out in the open and as a result, there is satisfaction and a slight feeling of victory held within me. Furthermore, I have faith that I'm not the only one who feels this way. Just know, you're not alone, regardless. Thank you all once again and I hope you enjoy reading. 

Yours Sincerely, 

Dani Connarty xo