The Senses: Sight and Sound

Once you get a look of her, you'd think to get on with your day. But how can you walk past true beauty in the click of a finger? The flowing golden, auburn speckled hair resting on her shoulders and all the way down to the middle of her back. The kind of hair that reminds you of the summer transitioning into the autumn

Her smile is like the bright sun. It has so much power when it radiates light. So that anyone near her can feel the warmth and the light that shines within her and on the outside. It is also a reassuring smile for those who seem like that only rain comes down from the sky and the dark clouds are circling. When she smiles, I can reassure you, there won't be rain anytime soon with her. 

Her face can speak a thousand words without her even saying anything. But when she does say something, she can let the whole world know something is on her mind and she doesn't have to yell for it to carry.

Her voice is equivalent to a freshly baked pie that has been baked down across the way and the wind carries the scent to a fair distance. Even when she whispers, the wind will still gently lift her voice and drift it along. But her whispers makes lullabies look like they are a rock concert. If you are ever in need of an undisturbed slumber, rest assured, her voice can take you to the best of your dreams.

It is much more sweeter than a pie though. But not as sweet as her eyes. Although they can rest all so peacefully, its what is in her eyes. I find that when she is in the light, they are two pools of honey. And for me, when I taste honey, it gives me a warm and cosy feeling inside.

But out of the light, they turn into pools of chocolate. So that no matter what, she is still sweet without the light and I think that's important to remember. That even without the light, good things can still be as sweet and good as you make it.

Her spirit is a role model in itself as well. It is strong and steady. Like a stream, she is calm and collected. When it is time to act though, she has the strength like a raging fire. She is swift like a great typhoon and grounded like the earth. A true woman indeed and thats why you shouldn't let her looks deceive you