Chapter 20: Keeping A Cute Spirit

The discussion between Yashiro and the Minamotos brothers is very long, that it longed until five PM. Thankfully Tiara mentioned that she had a training with their father and needed to come home early.

Which then, rushed Kou and Teru home, leaving Yashiro.

". . . They still haven't explained on what is going on" Yashiro murmured as she stand up from her seat. Her legs feel sore since she had been sitting down for a long time now.

She stretched her body and just stared outside the window. The orange sunlight is burning her eyes seriously.

Yashiro take her bag and walked outside of the classroom. ". . . I'm so tired-"

She tripped on something and she fell down, right on her face. A single tear slipped from her eye. "Ouch. . ." She groaned as she tried to sit down.

She turned her head around, finding the 'Mokke', but a smaller one than Tiara's, whom she called her pet.

She isn't surprised anymore. Besides, Teru explained that the Mokke will not hurt anyone, and also, its a spirit-thingy. Thay one made Yashiro shivered.

The Mokkes can be found all around the Kamome Town, but now that it is really rare to find out im the streets. The Mokkes' habitat is now is Kamome Gakuen.

The Mokke looked kind of. . . Hurt? A few cuts all around it's body, and it was pretty dirty. And yes, its crying.

"Help me. . ." It cried. Though, it is unusual to see an 'animal' talked, Yashiro still keep her fears inside of her.

"My friends. . . Is kicking me out from the school" It said. Yashiro felt so sympathy for this Mokke. It looked so young and so cute. "Aw, poor you" She said, as she tried to grab the Mokke.

". . . They hit me using sharp candy wrappers" It said. Surely, candy wrappers can caused some cuts, and it hurts as heck.

". . . I don't have no place to sleep now. . ." The Mokke sadly cried and burried it's face on Yashiro's chest. Yashiro blushed due to it's cuteness.

Maybe she can take it home?

"Do you want to come home with me?" Yashiro asked the Mokke. The Mokke's eyes lit up. It's ears is coming up. "Really!?" It asked excitedly.

When Yashiro touched it, it has some furs yet it doesn't came off, like cats do. Also, it can't be seen by some certain people so she just assumed that the Akanes can't see the Mokke.

She can take it home. Besides, the Mokke isn't a picky eater, plus, Yashiro has a few bags of candies that can last for a few weeks if she feed the Mokke using it.

It wouldn't be a problem of course!

"Let's go now!" Yashiro said, setting down the Mokke to her arm, hopefully the Mokke won't fell down and get itself lost in whatever place it fell at.

With that, Yashiro gained a strange pet. Though it is a mystery, on why can she see spirits, she never experienced it before though

___________

Hey ;). . .

So uh-, I know you guys already has some theories about why can Yashiro see spirits. You assumed that she is close to the far shore right?

Well, the reason why she can see ghost is because, jk, I won't spoil it:)

How is your day? Mine is terribly bad today that I feel like I wanted to get run over by a car.

Sorry for the errors in the chapter! Also, I might rewrite some of the chapters in this book so you might needed to check it from time to time.

Thats all from me!

Ily♡♡
Rehaa