Chapter 12

Percy POV

I don't get it; I was ready for this to happen but.... It hurts.

"It fucking hurts."

//

"Percy! Wake up!"

"Mhmm..." I woke up, the first thing I saw was the ceiling, I then remembered what happened last night. I quickly grabbed my phone to see if there were messages. There was none....

"Thank you but you're freaking me out."

Suddenly there was this ringing inside my head, *toooot* I held my head. "Fuck, my brain hurts."

"Percy, you'll be late for your practice!" My mom called once again.

"Yes mom!" I replied.

I looked at the mirror and I can see that I was exhausted, my eyes swollen, I have eyebags, I was mentally drained.

I sighed and looked at my hands. "I'm worthless." I looked at the mirror once again and formed a fist. "Let's get this day over with."

//

"Morning Rose." I said to her.

"Morning Perc. Woah you look bad." She said as she looked at me top to bottom.

I gave her a 'are you serious look'. Ron then went to us and asked the same question.

"I'm fine guys okay? Don't worry." I tried to convinced them, but it wasn't enough to convince myself.

"What happened anyways?" Ron asked.

I shrugged and said it like it didn't affect me. "Same old love story, you confessed and got rejected."

Ron seriously looked at me, then smiled. "Wow, that's deep man."

I wiped an inviable tear. "I know, I know."

Rose praised me. "You're so strong Percy."

I then gave a flying kiss like in a stage and was given award. "Thank you, thank you. You're too kind people."

We laughed until I saw the person who made my world and also broke it, entering the door. She looked beautiful as always.

*Flashback

"You're unlucky Percy." My classmate said.

I was smiled sarcastically. "Yeah... but I can't help it. I'm a just a person who fell in love."

"Want to know how to get rid of those feelings?" He asked.

"How?"

"Hate her."

*End of Flashback

"I can never hate her."

I don't care that she hurt me, it was my feelings, I should have stopped it because I know that I will hurt her, I am her friend...

" You were here friend." My conscious said.

Yeah... I was.... I was her friend. I betrayed her, I fell for her, why can't I just fall in love like a normal person! Why?! Why does have to be her of all people?!

"Why can't I just be normal!"

"You just fell in love, Percy." I opened my eyes that I didn't notice it was closed. "There's nothing wrong with that." Rose said, as she scribbled something on her book.

Ron then intervened. "If its between right or wrong, you were never wrong Percy. You did the right thing and confessed."

"Now, that you got your feelings through. Its all on her now." Miss Sarah suddenly said, as she approached us.