Chapter 40

Julia POV

As Percy had promised, she's now at my house, rather my parent's house for dinner.

"Thank you for inviting me to dinner Mr. and Mrs. Kim." Percy bowed at them.

"Why call Mr. and Mrs.? I told you to call us mom and dad." Mr. Kim-I mean dad said.

Percy was fidgeting. "Uhhh Julia and I broke up 2 years ago."

"So? Its her problem not ours. Call us Mom and Dad Percy." Dad ranted.

"Yes. Dad." Percy smiled.

Mom then went in. "Awww you've grown so well! Just a shame on Julia for making the biggest mistake of her life."

"Mom!" I shouted. "I'm right here!"

"Don't mind her she's just a little grumpy for letting you go."

Seriously these parents of mine love Percy more, where in fact their own flesh and blood is right here.

I looked at Percy, she was more smiling than usual. I wonder what happened with her trip with Emilyn?

I knew it! I shouldn't have listen to my best friend, to not text or call her for 5 days then she would eventually realize that she needs me. But to no avail, she didn't. Thou our plan of seducing her worked pretty well.

We ate, and there were many different kinds of foods were in front us. Do we have more visitors? These are many.

"Percy I hope you don't mind, I cooked too many. I got a little overboard when I heard you were coming."

Percy giggled. "Don't worry mom, I love your cooking anyways."

"Such a charmer! Julia! Do every means to get her back." Mom said to me.

Seriously these parents of mine.

"How are you?" Dad asked.

"I'm fine dad, troubles would go here and there but it would eventually pass."

"That's good, ASMA became outstanding in such a nick of time."

Percy laughed. "Yeah..."

"How do you find Korea so far?" Mom asked.

"It's been lovely, but I can't seem to help but complain on weekdays."

"Why?"

"There's always an insect coming every lunch, and would mess with my head. But it gets worse! Now the insect comes in the morning till lunch, leaves then comeback again." She said like it's a full of horror.

"You should call an exterminator." Dad said.

"Its fine thou... sh- I mean the insect maybe a pain in the head but it's keeping me entertained." She smiled. I blushed at her remarks. "But if it gets a little annoying, I would squash it. without hesitation." She said in a neutral face.

I then answered. "Who knows maybe the insect is a blessing in disguise."

She shrugged and proceeded to eat. When I know she's at her limit, she still ate more. Not wanting to hurt Mom's feelings.

I was about to speak but she held my hand under the table so I kept quiet.

"Eat more Percy, you're looking thin." She smiled, as Mom put some more food on her plate.

They talked a bit more, if its not about me, it would be about her, and my parents would pair us together.

We looked at the time it was already 8:30 time to go home.