Chapter 36

Percy POV

My relationship with Julia was like this for weeks, she doesn't have any problem with it thou so I let it be.

Sometimes we would fight about petty things, like for example not answering her calls or her text. I mean why would I?

And specially she would tease me using her body, that girl knows how the seduction works. But me being me remained firm. Firm I meant pushing her towards the sofa, or sitting her on my desk and roughly make out with her.

The only break I get away from her, was weekends. She doesn't know my house and I have no plans in telling her.

"Hey Percy... lunch time." Julia said as she walks in.

I fixed my table, I also don't need to go out anymore Julia will always bring me something to drink. I don't know why maybe because of last time.

Flashback

Julia wants to come with me to buy my drink or our drinks, so I let her be. As we enter the shop, everybody was looking at us.

We went to the cashier and as usual she has an excessive make up.

"Oh, hi Ms. Cruz, your usual drink?" She said seductively.

"Yes please."

Julia eyed the cashier, and everybody else that was looking.

"Here you go Ms. Cruz, have a wonderful day today." I nodded, and went on my way.

As we went back to the company, Julia was on her guard eyeing everyone who was on our way.

We step in the elevator she said with a straight face. "I'll buy your drink from now on."

"I need the walk Ms. Kim."

"Then walk around your office."

"Ms. Kim you have no rights to-"

She then cut me off. "You want a hickey on your neck Percy?"

I stayed quiet and just let her be.

End of Flashback

As we eat, as usual and like the usual she stares at me but this time she's talkative.

"Oh right, Mom and Dad want to have dinner with you."

"Okay." I answered.

She was surprised. "You're accepting?"

"I have no problems with your parents Ms. Kim."

She nodded slowly and started to talk about her day again.

My phone rang causing me to startle.

"Hello?" I said with a mouthful.

"Percy, its rude to talk with food on your mouth." I heard Julia said but didn't mind her.

"Percy, are you eating?" Aria asked. "And is that Julia."

"Yeah..."

"Put it in loud in speaker." I did what she said. "Julia! Are you guys back together again?" Was the first thing she said.

"I'm still working on it." Julia replied.

"If you're calling because of that, I'll hung up."

"Don't be such a grouch Percy. I called because I finally got you a secretary."

"Okay. How did you find her or him?"

"She applied of course and she's very smart, she passed my standards fast. Her name is-"