Chapter 37

Julia POV

"Good morning Ms. Kim." Emilyn bowed.

I bowed back and was about to enter Percy's office but she spoke. "I wouldn't go there, Percy said she's changing."

"Oh? She has a meeting?"

"Yes, in 5min."

I nodded, then realized that she called Percy with her name. "Didn't I tell you to call Percy Ms. Cruz?"

Emilyn smirked. "But she's the one who said to call her Percy, I can't go against my boss's orders."

I suddenly felt my blood boil, I went in but she stopped me. Then it was my turn to smirk at her. "I already saw her. No need to be so overprotective." I rolled my eyes and went in.

"Hi Percy, heard you have a meeting." I put down my bag at the table and went her way, I peck her lips then proceeded to helping her button her blouse. "May I come with?"

"No."

I pouted then helped her with her blazer. "I got nothing to do here, if I got bored, I would start to mess with your stuff." I lowkey blackmailed.

"Fine."

She sat on her chair, as I sat on her lap, kissing her neck. "I heard that you let Emilyn call you by your name."

"I have no problem with that."

"But baby..."

She looked at me, staring into my eyes. "You are not the boss here Ms. Kim. I am."

We got disturbed by a knock, and she quickly pulled me up.

"Percy, they're ready." Emilyn said.

"I'll be right there."

She stood up and I followed, I saw Emilyn shocked as I sat beside Percy in the meeting room.

"Let's begin." She said with authority.

Its been a while since I came with Percy on her meetings, I took a secret glance at her she's eating candy again. I chuckled as I reminisce the memory.

The meeting finished at exactly lunch, and as we got back Percy slump back at her chair.

"Ummm Percy, I didn't really bring lunch. Could we eat out?" I asked.

Percy stared at me with her signature cold eyes and nodded.

As we went to the elevator, we bumped with Emilyn and Rose.

"Oh? Eating out?" Rose asked.

"Yup. I wasn't able to bring lunch." I answered.

"Would you guys like to eat together?" Rose suggested.

Percy nodded, then all together we went in the elevator.

Emilyn and Rose were in front of us, while we follow behind. I could see the stares they are giving Percy. I knew I should have brought lunch now we're in this situation.

Rose then turned around and asked. "Where do guys want to eat?"

Percy suggested. "Let's eat at a more private place."

"What?! Its expensive! I'm saving up money you know." Rose ranted.

"Yeah! And I'm just a secretary you know." Emilyn said.

Percy was just looking at them seriously. "My treat."

Rose and Emilyn was excitedly going inside the Samgyeopsal restaurant. They sat around at a more private table. Emilyn and I was the one who are cooking.